Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

Man , I don't like this new world we live in.
Ordered food. Guy in a mask placed it on the steps and took off.
Didn't even get to make any stupid jokes like I usually do with delivery folks.

Ok so maybe him dropping my food and running off had nothing to do with current events.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and adi
The convention center is really nice there, and the entry fee included a tour of the Doc B-29. I'm kinda bummed.

The 2021 convention is in Wisconsin, so maybe I'll haul out my load of spares and see whether we can get @august's hooptie LeMans running right.
the tempest is sitting at my in-laws, as untouched as the day we brought it home :lol::(

• Sad
  • Gravy
Reactions: adi and Jehannum
Man , I don't like this new world we live in.
Ordered food. Guy in a mask placed it on the steps and took off.
Didn't even get to make any stupid jokes like I usually do with delivery folks.

Ok so maybe him dropping my food and running off had nothing to do with current events.
Yeah, it is getting a little weird. And sadly quiet.
Went to my favorite party store - owner has this beautiful big pitbull, real friendly. Poor "Bane" - every person comes up to register owner tells him "NO BANE". And has a sign on the counter now "Please don't pet the dog to prevent germ transfers." Owner is in full mask, rubber glove mode.

Is that chewed up thing on the floor whats left of the last person who tried to pet him?
Nah, he's the sweetest guy. He usually hops up and puts his paws on the counter, looks you in the eyes, give you a sniff and is happy to get a head scratch. Bad patties give all patties a bad rep. I was at a shelter a few years back and they had a pit-English mix that was so big nobody would take him. I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't 150 lbs. We ended up with me on all 4s, letting him head butt me and me lightly wrestling him. Sad, someone used to do that with him. Then he got too big or something. They had an Australian Shepherd - Pit mix at same shelter. That was a big, galloping goofball - kept trying to knock me down. Have I mentioned I like dogs?