Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

This is some rationalizing I heard on the hatebox yesterday. I have no idea where he got the figures, but that doesn’t matter.

paraphrased

“California expects 4 people out of 250,000 to die daily from Covid-19. They already have around 700 people a day die from other causes. So why are they so worried about the virus? They need to worry about the other deaths!”

He also stated at some point that there’s approximately 40 million people in California. That means a total of 640 people a day projected to die from Covid-19, using his own estimates of “4 per 250,000”. Thats a lot of people, almost doubling their normal death rate.

What is wrong with those fuckers? They’ll go to their graves making this out to be less serious than it is.

Is my maths faulty?
Meanwhile they're clamping down on abortion rights.

• Sad
Reactions: Immigrant
That is an absolutely terrible graph and shows almost nothing. It should be done by cases per 1M citizens and then it might possibly mean something.
just compare the US to Canada - you guys have about 10 times as many people

Country Cases Deaths
USA 176518 3431
Canada 8467 95

Housecleaning - does anybody still give a fuck?
Our kitchen island is a disaster. Tools, chemicals, electronics, empty booze containers. And my freshly cleaned vape.
Ok, we have been cleaning every other day. Kinda. Day drinking. WHAT!!!
My kids are doing yeoman's work keeping this place shit shape.

Housecleaning - does anybody still give a fuck?
Our kitchen island is a disaster. Tools, chemicals, electronics, empty booze containers. And my freshly cleaned vape.
Ok, we have been cleaning every other day. Kinda. Day drinking. WHAT!!!
I just loaded the dishwasher...
(I think he got the Guatemalan nanny drunk again!)

My kids are doing yeoman's work keeping this place shit shape.
You know, I think having some kids here right now would be good. I'd have to keep my shit together better. We'd have kumbaya moments - and then we wouldn't. Seriously, it must be slight hell at times for those of you with kids at home, especially teens. FFS. My thoughts are with you. Try to remain calm - it may be a long camping trip.