Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

Heard a news thing yesterday that in some places the stay at home schoolwork might not be counted towards grades?
Might've heard that wrong, or maybe they figure just keep the mind working instead of going on a 6 month summer vacation.
That's happening here. They have work to do but it's not being graded. It's fine as long as they do it and are learning, but some kids need the threat of failing. Some will work better under less stress.

All my courses have been opened up to complete on my own time. No due dates other than the end of the semester.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
That's happening here. They have work to do but it's not being graded. It's fine as long as they do it and are learning, but some kids need the threat of failing. Some will work better under less stress.

All my courses have been opened up to complete on my own time. No due dates other than the end of the semester.

Sounds like a great method for procrastination training.

The scales that the bags sit on at the self-scan checkouts at the store today were turned off. Everything is gettin loose!

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer