Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

Okay. Do you understand what they're saying?

In large populations, we know on average how many heart attacks we'll have per day. They're saying that number was up over previous years, and when they look more granularly, it appears to sync with COVID surges. What's wrong with that?
I didn't read. Did they check anything against how many people stopped exercising and any rise in obesity/sedentaryism?

It's now a right wing talking point that covid vaccinations cause heart issues.

I'm no doctor, but the RW's are running around with some studies that purport to show this. So naturally, @NukesII is hoping to curry favor with his eventual exterminators thinking that he might be one of the last Jews herded into the fireplaces.

• Gravy
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister
I didn't read. Did they check anything against how many people stopped exercising and any rise in obesity/sedentaryism?
No, its just correlation at this point and warrants further investigation. The fact that it syncs with surges may be telling, but my point to @NukesII is that this is actual hard data. Now we obviously need to find out exactly why.

Its certainly not out of the question that its directly related to COVID. We know that it attacks the linings of blood vessels. We know it causes myocarditis. It's very clear that it has a effect on the cardiovascular system, so logic suggests that its COVID - but we still need the science to be done.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
covid is so lol now

HOWEVER, i still use a mask only when i fly commercial airlines cuz y’all nasty
My wife just flew back from Texas and wore a mask the whole time. Two of the people that went with her did not, and both have the covid now

professor farnsworth futurama GIF

COVID-19 is no longer an emergency! After a brief 2 weeks to flatten the curve, we're finally on the right track.

• Haha
Reactions: fly
They'll end up moving the goal posts. God forbid anyone ever admit that they were wrong anymore.
I was going to say fuck it and quit paying my bills and not file my taxes since at most I have 9 more months to live according to them but reconsidered and decided not to ruin my credit incase I do live.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
motherfucker.

Whole family just tested positive. Im feeling ok, but I doubt I can dodge it. Gonna test this evening I have a critical work trip coming up on wed too