Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

The largest high quality metanalysis yet on masking seems to indicate that even N95s basically do nothing to prevent the spread of COVID.

The authors do note that they would love to see even better RCTs on this. It's amazing to me, now that people really aren't dying from it, why we aren't doing challenge studies on this shit. Like, COVID might be pretty much done for us, but it would really fucking nice to know 'for sure' if masks help or hurt for the next pandemic.

Anecdotal but I went over 2 years without getting sick. Then the day I decided to stop wearing a mask I was sick with covid a few days later.

The largest high quality metanalysis yet on masking seems to indicate that even N95s basically do nothing to prevent the spread of COVID.

The authors do note that they would love to see even better RCTs on this. It's amazing to me, now that people really aren't dying from it, why we aren't doing challenge studies on this shit. Like, COVID might be pretty much done for us, but it would really fucking nice to know 'for sure' if masks help or hurt for the next pandemic.

I think over the coming months and years we're going to find out a lot of what we were told during the pandemic was bullshit.

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII
I think over the coming months and years we're going to find out a lot of what we were told during the pandemic was bullshit.
Bear in mind that there’s a difference between the information we had available at the time and bullshit

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Every mainstream news outlet is now reporting heightened heart deaths amongst 19 to 44 year olds. They spin it as COVID deaths tho, which is diculous. COVID rarely kills anyone under 65 whom lacks one or several extra co-morbidities.

Bear in mind that there’s a difference between the information we had available at the time and bullshit
Yeah, I guess I mean more of the media spin on things at the time. Cable news especially. If you dared to question anything you were labeled as some kind of crazy person and attacked.

Please supply three mainstream news links about this.

Two

Okay. Do you understand what they're saying?

In large populations, we know on average how many heart attacks we'll have per day. They're saying that number was up over previous years, and when they look more granularly, it appears to sync with COVID surges. What's wrong with that?

Okay. Do you understand what they're saying?

In large populations, we know on average how many heart attacks we'll have per day. They're saying that number was up over previous years, and when they look more granularly, it appears to sync with COVID surges. What's wrong with that?
it means that @NukesII is correct in refusing a vaccination because VACCINATIONS CAUSE HEART ATTACKS OMG.

hurr durr