Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

Its not the air that would bother me so much as sitting in the same seat that 100 other gross meat bags have occupied in the last week
I doubt they give those planes much of a cleaning between legs of a journey
I'm pretty sure they do these days. Touch surfaces don't really matter for COVID, but certainly do for cold/flu.

No, I'm serious. The entire plane is filtered of particles as small as viruses ever couple of minutes. And the filters are in the floor, so everything gets sucked down. Transmission rates on planes are extremely low. It's the airports...

not every single aircraft has these things.
i have very close friends in the airline industry and i’m telling you they are so grossed out with everything on and in a plane

Toilet seats are cleaner than doorknobs. It was on mythbusters
this type of thing is always fascinating to me

see also: that report that came out years ago that said that the first stall was typically the cleanest, but I wonder if that's still true now that everybody's heard about it

They actually do.

a heap filter?

Meh Chelsea Peretti GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

this type of thing is always fascinating to me

see also: that report that came out years ago that said that the first stall was typically the cleanest, but I wonder if that's still true now that everybody's heard about it
Well when I worked for a mall housekeeping did the bathrooms three times a day and then one more time after close. The bathrooms were actually super clean. Then they carpeted the family rooms and ick.