Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

be sure to have her visit your most vulnerable friends and family members. And definitely dont participate in any mask theater.

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum
Friends and I were talking this morning. As of right now all three of us and our wives haven't had it.
Kinda wondering what the numbers look like on here
Wife had it before vaccines were a thing, or at least before they were available to us. Jan.- early Feb. '21. Hit her pretty hard. Didn't end up in the hospital but considered going a couple times if it got too much worse.
I didn't catch it the whole time, as confirmed by 3 tests, one as soon as we found out, one roughly in the middle of the experience, and one after she cleared up, and don't have any reason to believe I've had it ever since.
If I did I was 100% asymptomatic, never felt a thing, and didn't spread it to anyone I'm in anything near regular contact with either.

• Gravy
Reactions: NukesII
I was one of the first cases in my county late March 2020 :rolleyes:

Then I got an allergic reaction to the vaccine (moderna) when it first came out. Then I got two of the pfizer shots in late aug/sep under supervision of a doctor.

I'm not around children on the reg. They seem to be the biggest vectors. I do most the electrical stuff alone, delivery/resturant job is mostly contact free, and security STEP AWAY FROM THE FENCE.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I've since taken on the attitude of a guy I've been working with in regards to this stuff. That is to say when it comes to covid or masks or vaccines and stuff, whether pro or anti, it's all been met with so much zeal it's become it's own religion.
That means if I don't believe in it it can't hurt me.

• Haha
Hey @Mr. Argumentor which one of those statements is the 5% and which is the 95%?
That oughtta keep you busy for awhile.

Also who the hell are you to dictate when my "weekend" is? It runs between jobs, like I might be responsibly "off work" at 3am on a weekday and a drink or a few, or even more than a few, is ok at that time. Then I'll land another job and work that whatever hours it takes.

It's called being self-employed, you should try it sometime. Might rearrange your attitude.
To some of us people who sell their soul by the hour are "spare parts".

Not to be too much of an ass, you might have a few smarts back there but you are real fucking narrow-minded when it comes to anything you've convinced yourself you got all figured out.

Last edited:
  • Gravy
How the hell do you even think you can have some low risk/no risk hourly job to go to without people who don't think by the hour making business happen so you can? Do you even know how shit works?

Am I engaging in so-called "theft of labor"?
Should I have lesser possessions so folks who don't have enough drive to do shit for themselves can ride my ass to a better place? Majority of stuff I have already came from a garbage can, what more do you demand?
I'm no scrooge mcduck. I already put myself out trying to see everyone gets something worth their while. Any real business guy would already call me stupid for being too honest and too giving and not exploiting everyone and everything for as much as I possibly can.
Apparently that's not enough for some folks.

Sometimes you come off like what folks who've actually done it before would call a "highly educated fool".
Like they have no concept of how shit gets done. We've dealt with those types before, they're commonly called "government employees".

• Love
Am I engaging in so-called "theft of labor"?
Should I have lesser possessions so folks who don't have enough drive to do shit for themselves can ride my ass to a better place? Majority of stuff I have already came from a garbage can, what more do you demand?
I'm no scrooge mcduck. I already put myself out trying to see everyone gets something worth their while. Any real business guy would already call me stupid for being too honest and too giving and not exploiting everyone and everything for as much as I possibly can.
Apparently that's not enough for some folks.

Sometimes you come off like what folks who've actually done it before would call a "highly educated fool".
Like they have no concept of how shit gets done. We've dealt with those types before, they're commonly called "government employees".
Y'know, I can't think of a single time anyone here has made light of the way you make money. Chicken bathroom? Sure, fair cop.

But the instant you get blotto, suddenly everyone's had it out for po' old Hips, and we're all soft-handed effeminate homos who would wither away at the mere thought of the truly awe inspiring workload you face every day.

I'm beginning to think you're projecting a bit, since you're getting on in years, and the workload can't feel as light as it used to. Don't worry, you've manned hard enough, the queers will not unpenis you, my friend.

This article has a nice rundown of all the misinformation Joe Rogan has helped shit out.

One of the comments points out that he is "Gwyneth Paltrow for men".

Last edited:
  • Barf
Reactions: Hoff Kinkmeister