Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

i bet if he went on a jazzy cruise it will clear him right up

Six Feet Under Drinking GIF by HBO

My work is finally allowing fully vaccinated to be maskless

Before this I was wearing a gaiter mask. I would still prefer to wear this mask because this is the one I can breathe the best in. However my work is now saying if you're going to wear a mask it cannot be gaiter masks because they are the least protective.

So I said okay so you guys would rather me walk around with no protection then some protection. They basically told me take it up with OSHA.
A gaiter is not 'some' protection.

Friends and I were talking this morning. As of right now all three of us and our wives haven't had it.
Kinda wondering what the numbers look like on here
COVID free as far as I know.

However, I was thinking this morning that I might ask my friends to write me a script for the test to see if I have been exposed. :lol:

I’d bet dollars to donuts they have an undiagnosed underlying condition.
that's entirely possible, but also becomes a bit less meaningful when you consider how much of that there is to begin with just because of how complex the human body is, and then factor in the high up-front costs of healthcare and the time costs of going to doctors (which feel especially not worth it when you're seemingly healthy), literally anybody and everybody can have an undiagnosed underlying condition. if you took 100 seemingly healthy people and did full body scans and workups and were bound and determined, you could find some sort of underlying something or another on most if not all of them - much of it would be trivial/incidental findings of little clinical concern on their own, but they're there.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Why does the 5% thing upset you? 95% of everything everyone posts on here is retarded, useless shit. I think its pretty accurate.
Devil's advocate
If you have to tell someone when you're being serious, why post at all? Is the rest of who you are online so disingenuous that you actually have to clarify that? If so, who is going to read the rest of your shit?