Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

I really shouldn’t be attempting to debate stuff like that anyhoo, which I call “debating up” where I am the little guy going up against a big brain.

Peanut and I agreed this morning that the cause of a very large majority of the worlds problems is greed and selfishness. Most the other problems would go away if those went away.

You are EXACTLY right, but add a dash of kindness and we have a winner.

Oh boy, a chemist writing a blog vetted by his pharma employer says drug price controls are bad.

Also, remember AOC scares nerds because she’s smart, is beautiful, and has nice cans. The trifecta to make nerds all squirmy. Fly is slightly resistant to the trifecta because he’s a little easy on the eyes himself until he’s got that wooden thing in anyway.

JK don’t get pissed fly

• Haha
Reactions: Jehannum
It wouldnt get rid of crimes of passion or pride, but those are likely a small percentage compared to the systemic greed.

I’m on extra morphine and diazepam today, so that’s my excuse. I’ve had some pretty fucked up episodes that past two days that have required big dosing, and I’m half outta my mind at the moment.

I had a 70 minute period last night where my O2 level was below 82%, and that’s enough to scare Godzilla. By the time I got into bed, I had my headlamp on and fell asleep that way and woke up at 3:45 am with it on, and the red light was dim and barely beeping. I had to use a spoon to unscrew the battery cover because it’s not like I have a tool box here.

I’m ordering a new light later. I love this thing, but can’t fall asleep with it on unless it’s a good one and is rechargeable with a wall wart, no USB.

66B90111-AB0F-472B-8F32-1D7A1B2CA438.jpeg

• Love
  • Gravy
Reactions: Petunia and adi
I had a 70 minute period last night where my O2 level was below 82%, and that’s enough to scare Godzilla. By the time I got into bed, I had my headlamp on and fell asleep that way and woke up at 3:45 am with it on, and the red light was dim and barely beeping. I had to use a spoon to unscrew the battery cover because it’s not like I have a tool box here.

I’m ordering a new light later. I love this thing, but can’t fall asleep with it on unless it’s a good one and is rechargeable with a wall wart, no USB.

View attachment 15006
On the bright side, your psoriasis is looking better.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Immigrant
  • Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: adi and Jehannum
You're moving the goal posts then. The article I posted in response to you was his article about the NIH.
Yeah, the "basic science is where the NIH belongs", well, speaking as someone who has "basic science" code in production software, I'm not seeing a lot of refutation in his article other than handwaving to justify his own existence.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
  • Gravy
  • Haha
Reactions: adi and Immigrant
Yeah, the "basic science is where the NIH belongs", well, speaking as someone who has "basic science" code in production software, I'm not seeing a lot of refutation in his article other than handwaving to justify his own existence.
I think your intentionally misconstruing it to fit your narrative, but that's okay. You and AOC go on with your bad selves. :p

• Haha
  • Gravy
Reactions: Peppers and adi
I think your intentionally misconstruing it to fit your narrative, but that's okay. You and AOC go on with your bad selves. :p
You can make your impassioned plea for capitalism, but the fact that pharma makes more on the US market than all its other markets combined says enough to me about the state of our healthcare.

You can make your impassioned plea for capitalism, but the fact that pharma makes more on the US market than all its other markets combined says enough to me about the state of our healthcare.
goal posts goal posts goal posts, but whatever.

Take away those all profits and the CBO says the world will lose out on 59 new drugs over the next 30 years. Yeesh. Think off all the drugs your sasquatch ass is gonna need in the next 30 years after they lop off all your toes from infection.

goal posts goal posts goal posts, but whatever.

Take away those all profits and the CBO says the world will lose out on 59 new drugs over the next 30 years. Yeesh. Think off all the drugs your sasquatch ass is gonna need in the next 30 years after they lop off all your toes from infection.
Well I'm sure they can take their profits from other markets instead.