Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

my covid headaches are starting to go away.
i feel so much better just a wee bit tired more but nothing i can’t handle

ever since i got this shit i’m not scared of it anymore like i saw 3 friends who all had covid and we did t wear a mask (they are all vaccinated also)
i just don’t give a fuck about it anymore
yay antibodies

my covid headaches are starting to go away.
i feel so much better just a wee bit tired more but nothing i can’t handle

ever since i got this shit i’m not scared of it anymore like i saw 3 friends who all had covid and we did t wear a mask (they are all vaccinated also)
i just don’t give a fuck about it anymore
yay antibodies
You should still get vaccinated.

I'm not watching that. Sum it up?

Now that we can look past the assumed racism of the previous administration, lab leak seems pretty likely at this point. I read the other day that we found the animal reservoir for both SARS and MERS in a matter of a couple months. And if it exists, China has HUGE reasons to look for it. But none has been found...

Nah, it was a story in search of an audience. They did it a couple weeks ago too, with their "trans" story that ended up being about people who transitioned that regretted doing irreversible surgeries.

I regret my last haircut but then I'm not very adventurous.

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant
I'm not watching that. Sum it up?

Now that we can look past the assumed racism of the previous administration, lab leak seems pretty likely at this point. I read the other day that we found the animal reservoir for both SARS and MERS in a matter of a couple months. And if it exists, China has HUGE reasons to look for it. But none has been found...

This study showed that 83% of people experience issues with COVID up to 12 weeks, and 56% of people experience issues >12 weeks. Yikes. They admit in the paper that the statistical confidence is low, so it will need some more in depth studies.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers and Domon
And we've had another vaccine wash out. This one was an mRNA/nanoparticle vaccine, like Pfizer and Moderna, but still failed.

hey Twatt‘s, hope everybody is having a nice week and weekend, so I got my vaccine yesterday and I feel great the only thing is that my arm feels like it got punched but other than that I have zero side effects so far and I get to my next one in 22 days… That means I’m coming to invade your countries