Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

The CDC tells Michigan they should go into lock down. The governor responds by announcing Michigan will keep covid restrictions in place in offices for another 6 months. :wtf: That's not what the CDC meant you moron.

I don't think she has a choice. Those fucking idiots up there will literally lynch her if she sets up another lockdown.
I mean, the GOP legislature repealed the law that allowed her to order the lockdown without their approval. But peppers won't let a trivial fact like that stop him from trash talking a powerful democratic woman.

I mean, the GOP legislature repealed the law that allowed her to order the lockdown without their approval. But peppers won't let a trivial fact like that stop him from trash talking a powerful democratic woman.
I'm trash talking a governor not doing their job and not doing what is best for the people of her state. Just like I trash talked the male gop governors of Florida and Texas in the past. Nice try though. Now run back to your echo chamber.

I'm trash talking a governor not doing their job and not doing what is best for the people of her state. Just like I trash talked the male gop governors of Florida and Texas in the past. Nice try though. Now run back to your echo chamber.
Don't worry about him, if he ever had to actually man up he'd shit his pants.

You're still neglecting that she literally can't.

She absolutely can, she's just not willing to suffer the consequences of doing so, that's all. She's weak,.

You're still neglecting that she literally can't.
She can't declare a state of emergency without legislature approval. She can still issue executive orders which is exactly what she did last spring after the Michigan Supreme Court ruling. If she had no authority what so ever to impose anything without legislature approval that state would be wide open with no mask mandates, social distancing, or anything.

So this is pretty neat. Modera is starting Phase 1 trials of a new vaccine that targets two different areas of SARSCOV2, greatly reducing the possibility of virus mutating its way to an immune escape! This one is also refrigerator stable, which is arguably even better news. Only one year into the pandemic and we're already moving to gen 2 vaccines. Science is fucking awesome.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers