Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

sounds more like you just forgot to brush your teeth
Nah, I've had that happen. Usually when I'm giving platelets on an ALYX machine. I get this odd tinny/brassy taste in my mouth

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Nah, I've had that happen. Usually when I'm giving platelets on an ALYX machine. I get this odd tinny/brassy taste in my mouth
Like the taste of DMT?

• Haha
Reactions: HipHugHer

^ this

I can't be the only one who's ever held little nuts and bolts or nails in my mouth to keep from losing them. Maybe not precisely like that but metallic is a good enough description.

yes that’s the one i wanted :(
The little stabby girls here are so good this time I had to watch it go in to make sure I got it.
The first time I had to ask the girl if I got it and she showed me the empty syringe.
Couldn't feel a damn thing either time.
If you can handle one mosquito bite you can handle one hundred covid shots. Really nothing to worry about at all.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
The CDC tells Michigan they should go into lock down. The governor responds by announcing Michigan will keep covid restrictions in place in offices for another 6 months. :wtf: That's not what the CDC meant you moron.

The CDC tells Michigan they should go into lock down. The governor responds by announcing Michigan will keep covid restrictions in place in offices for another 6 months. :wtf: That's not what the CDC meant you moron.
I don't think she has a choice. Those fucking idiots up there will literally lynch her if she sets up another lockdown.

I don't think she has a choice. Those fucking idiots up there will literally lynch her if she sets up another lockdown.
Yeah, but in the meantime, people on the FaceTards are going apeshit over stuff like this:

Young people, outside, in no different configuration than the protests that get given basically zero static.

Yeah, but in the meantime, people on the FaceTards are going apeshit over stuff like this:

Young people, outside, in no different configuration than the protests that get given basically zero static.
Yeah, that shit is annoying and the optics are terrible.

If you're going to let protests happen, you have to let everything that looks similar to a protest happen. Or tear gas them all. There is no grey area.