Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

Good thing I'm off work. I am rough as a dog today. In bed burning up, whenever I get up the room is swimming.
One of my coworkers got his second shot last Friday. Saturday he was a mess. Slept all morning, day, and night. Got up twice to force himself to eat and drink something. Woke up Sunday morning and he was completely fine as if nothing had happened at all. Hope you're that lucky too.

7 possible cases out of 7 million people.

More women get blood clots on birth control...

Total bullshit.
Agreed. And more people will die by pausing.

Either way, from what I've seen, it will be a quick pause so that doctors can be aware to not prescribe people heprin if people present with these symptoms. As long as they do that, apparently people aren't going to die.

One of my coworkers got his second shot last Friday. Saturday he was a mess. Slept all morning, day, and night. Got up twice to force himself to eat and drink something. Woke up Sunday morning and he was completely fine as if nothing had happened at all. Hope you're that lucky too.
Mine was 12 hours of suck. But symptoms get more severe the younger you are...

2nd for me (moderna) is pretty meh for the most part. Can feel where the shot went but I wouldn't call it sore.
Main one is a big energy drain. Went to bed around 9 last night and didn't crawl out of bed until after 9 this morning. Could've stayed there longer but I got shit to do.
That's seems to be about it. No other sick or feverish feeling, no headache or other pain, etc.

One other minor thing probably not worth mentioning. About 30-40 minutes after the shot I started to "taste" it. Not overbearing or disgusting or anything just an odd different taste that's not any kind of food or drink.