Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

Just logged through the web portal to get my second moderna shot Monday at 1:00. Should've just did what I did the first time, show up out of the blue and sweet talk the front desk girl.
These dummies needed 4 different questions to figure out if I had balls or not, whether I liked my balls, whether I thought I should have balls, and whether I identified as a person with balls even though they were hanging right there between my legs the whole time.
I've never had anyone pay that much attention to my balls before, I feel like I owe them money.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Immigrant and fly
i really dont know and have stopped caring
i havent even tried for the vaccine, i am not keen on a vaccine that only has 60% chance of working
there isnt much to do in this shithole anyway so the curfew does not bother me hips baba

this! why are we rushing for a 60% effective vaxx? like what happened to 80-90%?!

i’m at the point where i’m like “‘meh, it is what it is” and try to keep me and my beloved kiko safe in our lane. we order our stuff online and go on about our business

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
that would be way cool hips baba :) i could really use a sonic shake
..and a medium rare ribeye :p :D

baba, you need to come to canada instead.
sooo much free land with almost non existent chaos (unless you count highway 401 during rush hour)
we can lounge in my tiny 2 bedroom rental and roll around my white carpet while we drink maple syrup from fancy glasses. i gotchu

• Love
  • Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and adi
baba, you need to come to canada instead.
sooo much free land with almost non existent chaos (unless you count highway 401 during rush hour)
we can lounge in my tiny 2 bedroom rental and roll around my white carpet while we drink maple syrup from fancy glasses. i gotchu
would love to yaaaaaaay :D:p

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
this! why are we rushing for a 60% effective vaxx? like what happened to 80-90%?!

i’m at the point where i’m like “‘meh, it is what it is” and try to keep me and my beloved kiko safe in our lane. we order our stuff online and go on about our business
i mean i would get it when its available but am not going to go nuts running around like some of my friends who are desperate to get one

Where are you guys getting this 60% deal from?
Not disputing it just wondering where it comes from. K thank

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
the news..?
Not a real reliable source, at least in usa! usa! Maybe Canada different?
Read like real studies, or at least the abstracts of them (what I usually do then dig deeper if need be) or news summaries are fine as long as they link to a real study to back up what they're saying.

Ya, I know we're not all @fly . Some of us have to actually do work so we get what we think is the best info we can in the time we have.

Hint: that info ain't coming off no tv news though you could get just as twisted the other way taking a couple websites as gospel or whatever.

You're smart, you can decipher holy from hype but let's face it, we don't all have all damn day to figure it all out, we got shit to do so we take the best we can figure out and run with it. It's what good moms do. Let the nerds masturbate over the details, just give me something solid I can use to take care of my kid.

That's not too much to ask. It's not an unreasonable expectation at all.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Immigrant and fly