Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

Thats a good summary study, the data point below is especially good

They concluded that the odds of a primary case transmitting COVID-19 in a closed environment were 18.7 times greater (95% confidence interval [CI], 6.0–57.9) compared to outdoor setting (defined as an open-air environment)

I never denied outside is safer, just that its not completely safe. Its nice to have it somewhat quantified.
I mean, if you're looking for completely safe, don't go outside ever. But the chances are pretty damn low.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Next shot on 4/20
Weed 420 Blaze It GIF by MOODMAN

pfizer?

Sounds like from my completely sample-sized limited experience with myself and a couple others that you should expect a nasty headache the next day, but thats about it.
Moderna. So far in my local sampling of the second Moderna shot:

* Felt blah x 2
* Nothing x 2
* Fever and felt like total shit for 12 hours, then totally fine
* Tired for a day

I know I said this before but I did enough manual labor after my first shot to make everything sore and tired so I have no idea how much if even any of it was from the shot.

My folks and my brother all also got moderna and all said basically the same thing after their second one. Bit of a sore arm and tired the next day but that's it, then back to normal.

I know I said this before but I did enough manual labor after my first shot to make everything sore and tired so I have no idea how much if even any of it was from the shot.

My folks and my brother all also got moderna and all said basically the same thing after their second one. Bit of a sore arm and tired the next day but that's it, then back to normal.
I worked out that day and ran 3 miles. Then ran 5 miles the next morning. Arm *still* hurt like a motherfucker.