Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

@Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski How are you felling.
I was telling the covid nurses at my test today all about your long covids
Aww it's so cute news of my health reaches other shores! I'm doing alright, just have to be really strict about my routines and self care. Takes me a good 2 hours to wake up in the morning and get my brain functioning. Is this what being old is like?

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
How did you manage to get it? Deets?

giphy.gif

lmaooo look at you

Aww it's so cute news of my health reaches other shores! I'm doing alright, just have to be really strict about my routines and self care. Takes me a good 2 hours to wake up in the morning and get my brain functioning. Is this what being old is like?

Partially. When you get old you'll need those 2 hours before your back let's you get out of bed anyway.

i feel like you need a 2nd opinion or something cuz i feeeeeel like there’s something more

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Cause I'm a nerd, I just looked it up. Grade 3 events are defined as “significant, prevents daily activity." Modernas highest grade 3 event was fatigue, in 9.7% of patients. Pfizer's was also fatigue, but at 4.6%. So yeah, Moderna had a higher incidence, but all were short lived (~24 hours).

I'm at 38°C, so not awful. Just annoying.

I didn't get the COVIDs before the vaccine, because they tested me on site. The most logical explanation is that my immune system is immuning as a response to the vaccine.
Sounds like a normal response to a vaccine. Keep monitoring to be safe you sexy beast

• Gravy
Reactions: Jehannum