Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

I signed up for the vaccine at my work, but we have no idea when we will get it. We had 4 out of 13 in our department sign up

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
what, they might have an ISIS tattoo on their cheek?

I can tell them apart from other people, im not a dog.

Hell, at this point, i can tell who's coming by how they walk before i even see them

Was going to mention it's no different than recognizing individuals when everyone is in uniform. The gait, the wiggle, the shape, the swing of arms, build, color, height, etc.

Bye Bye Corona GIF by Abstrusa

sex dreams eh
There was one that ended with sex, but most of them were centered around... just truly bizarre shit.

My friends gave me their old car to use while I worked on the truck (or something, for some reason I needed a car) but the tires were so bad that any time I tried to turn the slightest bit I would slide. After a week of trying to get the stupid car to work right I finally stopped driving it to go and get some tires for it. I parked it at the Suwannee Swifty by my first house (Suwannee Swifty is a convenience store in the panhandle) and was meeting a friend who was going to help me get tires. All of a sudden its three days earlier, I look at my journal to try and figure out WTF and I see that after one and a half days I start disassociating from reality, so I've got that much time to fix it.

There were other things as well. Bunch of people invaded Dad's place and stole all the mad scientist shit he was working on as well as his compound, so I had to run through there and take out the ringleaders. About half the time I ended up shooting them in the forehead, the other half the time I used diplomacy.

For some reason I was riding in a somewhat converted school bus with a bunch of people from high school, we were going to a jobsite to do... God knows what.

• Love
Reactions: Immigrant