Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

I read the Johnson and Johnson vaccine might be approved soon. However, it's only 66% effective. I hope that's not the vaccine I end up getting when it's my turn.

because you're a dumbass, or for some logistical or medical reason?
Nah Covid is just not that big of a deal here. Even before the vaccine, Covid was extremely rare to catch. With most everyone else getting the vaccine , it'll be basically impossible to catch Covid

If I take a trip to the US again, I'd definitely get it before I go.

ya'll did do pretty amazing in general, less than 1000 deaths in the whole country overall. But whats the downside to getting the vaccine? Why not do it.

You still get MMR even though until the anti-vax morons there was literally no cases of measles some years for example

ya'll did do pretty amazing in general, less than 1000 deaths in the whole country overall. But whats the downside to getting the vaccine? Why not do it.

You still get MMR even though until the anti-vax morons there was literally no cases of measles some years for example
Downside? Getting stabbed with a needle. Some people aren't down with that.

If there was a large Covid outbreak here, I'd get it done. But as it stands, that not going to happen. And couple that with the fact that I almost never go out, I probably have more chance winning the lotto than catching covid.

fuck man, good for you. This cause your wife is an educator, or didja just get lucky?

The VA list up here is way way way behind the counties/state.
One of our friends saw this post on a mom group she's on, she sent it to me and said that a friend of theirs had confirmed it.
Honestly, if I wasn't picking up ear meds for the dog I probably wouldn't have tried.

IMG_20210226_130928.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and fly