Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

Looks like this on my end. Like regular reading the forum, not in a post window or something.
I know. It looks like that to me until I click the option in the post to make it full size.

1) attach file.
2) when uploaded, click "insert" button on uploaded file.
3) click "Full image"
4) submit your nonsense.71pOppLy2pL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
SXSW is supposedly gonna be all virtual/online. Like I guess bands are just gonna play at home or maybe some tv studio wherever they're at and live stream it. Seems kinda blah.

• Sad
Reactions: adi
Inmates are getting Covid vaccines?

How dare they give the vaccine to human beings. So awful.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with people? Why should inmates be denied vaccines? Humans are the worst animals, period.

• Gravy
according to our government the vaxx should be available to EVERYONE HERE by Sept.
since our roll out doesn't include trolling the streets after dark for left over vaxx we have to wait inline in order of priority
Or, if you have the time and desire, you could check your vaccine site to see if they have extras. :p

• Gravy
Look, it's @fly vaccine hunting.

benjamin ayres running GIF by Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

My county went from "red" to "yellow" yesterday.

I listened in on the press conference as my governor grudgingly lived up to her plan and lifted a little bit of the restriction. Bars can be open until 10PM now. 10! They can even have 25% occupancy in them!

Bleh.

• Gravy
live music is the only real music
everything else is bullshit
so we will have to deal with a lot more bullshit in the future thats all no biggie

Or, if you have the time and desire, you could check your vaccine site to see if they have extras. :p
we literally just vaccinated everyone in our senior citizen homes. ALL DONE.
that's how it should be.
the US has a totally different roll out than we do, also you guys currently have more vaxx on hand.

also, why did OJ Simpson get one but not my compromised elderly auntie in Manhattan who should be at the top of the list??
USA is gonna USA

My county went from "red" to "yellow" yesterday.

I listened in on the press conference as my governor grudgingly lived up to her plan and lifted a little bit of the restriction. Bars can be open until 10PM now. 10! They can even have 25% occupancy in them!

Bleh.
Bars and restaurants have had to close at 10 during the curfew. We've been at half capacity with social distancing since everything reopened in May and a mask mandate, that doesn't change. Bars can go back to staying open until 2:30 A.M. now.

Bars and restaurants have had to close at 10 during the curfew. We've been at half capacity with social distancing since everything reopened in May and a mask mandate, that doesn't change. Bars can go back to staying open until 2:30 A.M. now.
well, lucky you guys.

Our governor has let the power go to her head, and isn't letting anybody here do shit. Even at "green" status, we only get 50% occupancy.

that's how it should be.
the US has a totally different roll out than we do, also you guys currently have more vaxx on hand.

also, why did OJ Simpson get one but not my compromised elderly auntie in Manhattan who should be at the top of the list??
USA is gonna USA
That's basically how it is here. Everyone over 65, and they have healthcare workers going into assisted living facilities.

that's how it should be.

USA is gonna USA
I bet you just took the senior citizens that you couldn't get to with the vaccine and shut them out on the tundra to freeze to death.

#SocializedPovertyMedicine