Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

Of course I dont. I also don't need 20 gallon pots, a 6 tap keezer system, yearly 5k, and an entire website for our home brew operation. Or 70TB of hard drives. Or an insanely complete HA setup. But here we are.

I know me.

You said $15k. That's like Singer Porsche level clubs. Nobody does that. Nobody. It would be egregious to spend more than $3k. Trust me, I know.

Of course I dont. I also don't need 20 gallon pots, a 6 tap keezer system, yearly 5k, and an entire website for our home brew operation. Or 70TB of hard drives. Or an insanely complete HA setup. But here we are.

I know me.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: fly
We got Dynamic Discs starter kits off Amazon.

I used DD Judge putters. They're great!

I know me.

This is what I usually play with. That's about $200 worth of discs and about a $100 bag. Plus probably $50 worth misc shit like towel, mini, rosin bag, score card clipboard, etc.. Of course, all this was accumulated over years. I probably have another 20 discs from various tournaments, finding them, or outgrew them. I usually give them away to friends to get them started.

Screen Shot 2021-01-26 at 10.03.08 AM.jpg

• Love
  • Love
I never wear a mask outside. The science says it doesn't matter and I'm not going to wear one just to make people feel better. :iono:

Same here. The science just doesn't support it.
Well, I do wear it, pulled down under my chin, and just pull it up if someone approaches to talk from a few feet away. Mostly just so the other person doesn't freak out, but I guess also in the off chance of a surprise/poorly timed and extremely powerful cough or sneeze one of us might be downwind from or something.

Same here. The science just doesn't support it.
Well, I do wear it, pulled down under my chin, and just pull it up if someone approaches to talk from a few feet away. Mostly just so the other person doesn't freak out, but I guess also in the off chance of a surprise/poorly timed and extremely powerful cough or sneeze one of us might be downwind from or something.
what science is that. Please link.

1f4a7e66f111c689ae10f0c565056916.jpg

look what this bird is posting all over her SM again.
blaming canada, blaming air canada.

BITCH YOU NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TRAVELING IN THE FIIIIRST PLACE

and god knows what kinda of fake ass bamba covid test you got in the Favelas of Brazil before you jumped on that air canada flight

god i wanna punch her straight in her stupid face because all she does is bitch bitch bitch when she had no business being on that plane

She probably got that new mutant Brazilian Super strain. Now Canada has it too!