Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

1f4a7e66f111c689ae10f0c565056916.jpg

look what this bird is posting all over her SM again.
blaming canada, blaming air canada.

BITCH YOU NOT SUPPOSED TO BE TRAVELING IN THE FIIIIRST PLACE

and god knows what kinda of fake ass bamba covid test you got in the Favelas of Brazil before you jumped on that air canada flight

god i wanna punch her straight in her stupid face because all she does is bitch bitch bitch when she had no business being on that plane
if I'm reading her right, she got tested before she flew back as well as the day she flew back via Air Canada (Thursday), and the latter was positive (but results weren't released until Sunday)?

p sure there's no way she'd have gotten it on the flight AND had her own viral load be high enough to be detectable all on the same day, she likely was infected when she had her first test but her viral load was below the detectable threshold or it was a bad sample.

if I'm reading her right, she got tested before she flew back as well as the day she flew back via Air Canada (Thursday), and the latter was positive (but results weren't released until Sunday)?

p sure there's no way she'd have gotten it on the flight AND had her own viral load be high enough to be detectable all on the same day, she likely was infected when she had her first test but her viral load was below the detectable threshold or it was a bad sample.

THIS IS IS WHAT IM SAAAAAYING!
she got it in brazil where she prob got a shitty back alley test

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
or if you inhaled it.
Maybe inhale the whole sneeze, ya.

But otherwise, according to the shit I've read, you just aren't going to get enough viral load to make you sick. That's why they say you need 15 minutes of close contact with someone spreading to actually get it. And even in that case, it might need to be a superspreader, since half of people transmit it to no one.

Never played. Can't get into it though. I generally don't do shit half-assed. I'd learn to play, and within 6 months I'd be paying for classes from some PGA pro and have spent 15k on clubs.

No thanks! :heart:

The things that I like about disc golf vs ball golf are:
  • Cheap equipment
  • no tee times
  • free to play (mostly)
  • it's like hiking
  • collared shirt not required

You don't need to spend a lot on golf clubs.

My set was $300 and it was made for my measurements. Clone clubs FTW

@Mrs. Valve plays with her mothers old set and she could kick all our asses.

What does she shoot? I've had some days in the zone and shot 77 a few times. I'm normally in the 80-90 range which is positively shameful since I grew up on the 17th hole of the club we belonged to.

Maybe inhale the whole sneeze, ya.

But otherwise, according to the shit I've read, you just aren't going to get enough viral load to make you sick. That's why they say you need 15 minutes of close contact with someone spreading to actually get it. And even in that case, it might need to be a superspreader, since half of people transmit it to no one.

FYI: I prefer purchasing new discs from Infinite Discs. I suggest a starter pack. I prefer Innova, but they're all about the same. Play It Again Sports usually has a decent selection of new and used discs but YMMV.

do you think any of these poz PCR tests, reported as, and then tallied into the "case count" were scrutinized AT ALL?
First, the Maine Wire is not a reputable news site. In looking at some other articles, its clearly a right wing site.

But most importantly, all the WHO said was to make sure to follow the manufacturers settings for the tests. Literally a nothingburger.

PCR tests are very accurate for forensic uses to determine if genetic fragments are present in a sample, not to determine their prevalence or vivacity.
The author writes this like its a revelation, but duh. That's exactly what PCR tests are designed to do. Full stop.

What is the root of your issue with PCR tests? Let's talk.

You don't need to spend a lot on golf clubs.

My set was $300 and it was made for my measurements. Clone clubs FTW

@Mrs. Valve plays with her mothers old set and she could kick all our asses.
Of course I dont. I also don't need 20 gallon pots, a 6 tap keezer system, yearly 5k, and an entire website for our home brew operation. Or 70TB of hard drives. Or an insanely complete HA setup. But here we are.

I know me.