Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

We only have a couple of options in that space. Bezos' whole foods delivery via Prime, Instacart, and whatever those meal-in-a-box-that-you-have-to-cook subscription services are.

I'm not one to subscribe to meals in a box, and both of those other methods are horribly exploitative of their workers, so I won't use them.
@nukes seemed to be just fine with Instacart...

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
My employee thinks he has Covid so he's out of work today and getting a test at CVS tomorrow. He didn't say which test he is getting, the quick results or the few days result. I'm working from home as I'm still recovering. I can sit for a couple hours now to do some work until my back gives me problems. Looking into getting a standing desk thingy to see if that would work better for me.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
My employee thinks he has Covid so he's out of work today and getting a test at CVS tomorrow. He didn't say which test he is getting, the quick results or the few days result. I'm working from home as I'm still recovering. I can sit for a couple hours now to do some work until my back gives me problems. Looking into getting a standing desk thingy to see if that would work better for me.

Put some heat on it.

I fuckin' wish our online orders from the non-Bezos grocers around here were worth half a shit.

They advertise the shit out of it, but the times I've used it (out of desperation, since it was all "25% capacity or 75 people, whichever is fewer" with hour long lines), the experience has been "wait for the notification my order's ready to pick up, pull into the designated spot, fire up the app to let them know I'm there, wait 20 minutes, call in, find they haven't picked my groceries, then do it all over again in an hour"
That sucks. I submit my order in the evening and pick up in the morning. Tell them when I’m on my way. Pull in and groceries are in my car within 10 min.

Put some heat on it.
I've been alternating heat and cold packs. Also massage (a kinda crappy massage chair pad, it's better than nothing. I sit on a pillow on my office chair and that helps a little. I try to do my back stretches each night. It's getting better. I worked at home today for like 6 hours. Tomorrow I'm going onsite to a client's office and may work for a few hours at my office.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138