Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

Well, I either have a mild cold or the covids.
Been feeling a mild cold since Friday.
I was feeling this way before I found out someone im constantly exposed to tested positive. So I assume I have it.
I'll just quarantine for a while.
As long as I stay Away from everyone and don't get sicker things should be fine.
Work said see how I feel Monday and go from there.

Hopefully you get over it as quickly/easily as I did

5 cases the day before yesterday in NS.
7 cases yesterday.
37 new cases today.
Hello exponential growth, RIP atlantic bubble.

Looking at the list of infected people and locations, it's almost all bars/restaurants/gyms and 18-30 year olds. A movie theater. A sporting goods store. People being out and about doing unnecessary shit. Fuuuuck.

We're now considering 2,000 cases a day to be a "good" result here in NM, where we have 2.1M people total.

Since I fiddle with odd and old cars, my peers locally range in age from "mostly older than me" to "rent a fucking hearse you muppet", and they're fully raging right now about not being able to go to Cars and Coffee on Saturdays and cough on each other while they circle jerk on new Corvettes.

7 cases yesterday.
37 new cases today.

Looking at the list of infected people and locations, it's almost all bars/restaurants/gyms and 18-30 year olds. A movie theater. A sporting goods store. People being out and about doing unnecessary shit. Fuuuuck.

Your numbers read like one guy went fishing with a few others guys then they went home.

I was feeling this way before I found out someone im constantly exposed to tested positive. So I assume I have it.
As long as I stay Away from everyone and don't get sicker things should be fine.
nooooo not strings!!!! the covids has no mercy

Tests are free. Please go get a damn test. Even if you just quarantine, it still helps health officials to understand the level of spread in your area. We need data, data, and more data.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
Think we have about 500 cases a day in Nottingham.

I'm just waiting for it to fucking end so we can go nuts having some weekends away spunking money up the wall for fun. So sick of this.
I heard someone say the other day that regular folks may be able to get a shot in the arm by the end of February, assuming all the companies get approved!

7 cases yesterday.
37 new cases today.

but you gotta admit, the Atlantic Bubble was doing soooo good! you guys killed it (no pun intended)

My county is up to 300 or so new cases a day.

That's not a province or a state. It's a county. Like you could walk across it in a day if you had to.

My county is up to 300 or so new cases a day.

That's not a province or a state. It's a county. Like you could walk across it in a day if you had to.
What’s the population of the county?

my city of about 1 million had 19 new cases today, which is pretty good - our numbers have been dropping nicely

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer