Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

I'll live my life and you live yours mmkay. I had a great night out. The people catching covid here are overwhelmingly students aged 15 to 24. Not me at my jazz club kthx.

Also wine was excellent. I feel happier than I have in months so I'm glad I went. Life is depressing right now
Hey, you do you. I wasn't suggesting otherwise. Just pointing out the obvious risk.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
I'll live my life and you live yours mmkay. I had a great night out. The people catching covid here are overwhelmingly students aged 15 to 24. Not me at my jazz club kthx.

Also wine was excellent. I feel happier than I have in months so I'm glad I went. Life is depressing right now

while i agree with the “let me mw live my life and you live yours”

your “Not me at my jazz club kthx” is dumb cuz you can catch it ANYWHERE and the covids doesn’t stay outside jazz club doors waiting for y’all to come out to infect you

• Gravy
Reactions: fly

your “Not me at my jazz club kthx” is dumb cuz you can catch it ANYWHERE and the covids doesn’t stay outside jazz club doors waiting for y’all to come out to infect you
Depends on the kind of HVAC system they use.

I could get it anywhere inside or outside my house. Im not going to stay cooped in with fear about it. Im sensible but that doesnt mean my life is permanently on pause. There are places you're more likely to catch it than others, and guess who's not going to places where the highest risks are? You folks need to mind your own business. Nothing wrong with going out to a sensible, well run venue.

• Gravy
Reactions: kiwi and Peppers
In other news I sent one of the staff home yesterday because she got a text from her son's school sending his whole year home due to positive covid tests. The school advised he self isolate for 10 days. Our governments official advice is that if your kid self isolates for 10 days because there's covid in their school then nobody they live with should also self isolate. Our office manager had a bit of back and forth about it with me even though it's nothing to do with her. Ultimately I don't really give a toss what government guidance is if it's illogical. Hoping she gets a test this week so she can come back in if negative otherwise why would you risk your workforce all contracting it? So dumb.

I could get it anywhere inside or outside my house. Im not going to stay cooped in with fear about it. Im sensible but that doesnt mean my life is permanently on pause. There are places you're more likely to catch it than others, and guess who's not going to places where the highest risks are? You folks need to mind your own business. Nothing wrong with going out to a sensible, well run venue.

fuuuurst of all, i’m the first to agree with you that i won’t let this shit have me living in fear and shit my life down because of it. secuuund of all, i too follow guidelines and act responsible by wearing my mask absolutely everywhere, washing my hands and keeping my distance. I simply pointed out your irresponsible REPLY that you won’t be catching it a jazz club when in fact me you and anyone can catch it anywhere!

live your best life nemo

The people from the high risk places go other places and give it to other people who go other places and give it to other people who......

Hn5.gif

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Also I just spent 10 minutes raging on Joes Facebook because it turns out he has some now ex friends who are dickheads. One thinks we should end lockdown and it's worth vulnerable people dying because lol the economy, and another person said they're high risk but they'd rather take their chances. I went a bit nuclear and Joe had to delete all my swearing and delete them too because I told him I wouldn't censor myself.
how you went from this to now

how you went from this to now
Well, pickling is the process of preserving or extending the shelf life of food by either anaerobic fermentation in brine or immersion in vinegar. The pickling procedure typically affects the food's texture, taste and flavor. The resulting food is called a pickle, or, to prevent ambiguity, prefaced with pickled. Foods that are pickled include vegetables, fruits, meats, fish, dairy, eggs, and livers.

there’s a course i wanna take and the best educator for this (beauty industry) is in London UK

i have no issues getting on a plane and flying in for the 3 day course + 2 days with @Dory + joe at a jazz club but CEO is forbidding me from traveling to the UK

2nd best educator is in LA and helllll noooo @ travelling to the USA

so i’m bummed cuz i want this course so i’ll have to find some canadian riff raff to certify me

there’s a course i wanna take and the best educator for this (beauty industry) is in London UK

i have no issues getting on a plane and flying in for the 3 day course + 2 days with @Dory + joe at a jazz club but CEO is forbidding me from traveling to the UK

2nd best educator is in LA and helllll noooo @ travelling to the USA

so i’m bummed cuz i want this course so i’ll have to find some canadian riff raff to certify me
Nooooo :(

We have tons of infections here tbh, but honestly it's fucking students and kids rather than anything dire. The stats are quite obvious but I guess you're at risk so not worth it. I think my city is about to go into a local lockdown, over 400 students at a university are positive. Stupidest idea ever to allow kids to come and live in dorms in September

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
Nooooo :(

We have tons of infections here tbh, but honestly it's fucking students and kids rather than anything dire. The stats are quite obvious but I guess you're at risk so not worth it. I think my city is about to go into a local lockdown, over 400 students at a university are positive. Stupidest idea ever to allow kids to come and live in dorms in September
this is fucking NUTS!
90% of our universities are online, the only ones that go in for some classes are scientists + engineers but for the most part its all online.
My step daughter is taking Law and she's 100% online HOWEVER, we signed the 1 yr May 2020-May20121 lease to her student housing in feb and the asshole landlord wouldn't let her out of it when the pandemic hit SOOOO she's at her apartment, but she just stays home and does her shit onlone

I would soooo love to go to London and meet with this Educator who's the best of the best. Ugh, I hope I still get to meet up with her at some point because being certified by her is GOLD.

hold me dory