Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

We’ve been back in school here since the beginning of Aug with virtually no uptick of cases. Living in low population areas is awesome. (New place not Phoenix.Some schools in Phoenix have been back in class a couple weeks but I’m not following them).

We’ve been back in school here since the beginning of Aug with virtually no uptick of cases. Living in low population areas is awesome. (New place not Phoenix.Some schools in Phoenix have been back in class a couple weeks but I’m not following them).
were in LOW COVID AND STRICT CANADA and even our numbers have gone up a tiny bit

Dammit @nukes

pm0ha6l6r3o51.jpg

We have a friend who is, in my opinion, pressuring my wife to go to her son's wedding. We are not going and my wife won't let me on the phone to tell this friend to fuck off. My wife did say no nicely but I think the blunt approach will leave no doubt.

Friend of the wife's called and invited us to a wedding reception.
I commented from across the room, "they gonna get together and spread the covids around?".
Chick on the phone couldn't hear what I said so she says, "what?".
The wife, without missing a beat, replies, "he says congratulations".
Satisfied with the response the girl chatter continues on.

So yeah, probably just send a card or something.

We're not going. If I smell even a hint of that changing I'll be dropping the tact and engaging loud and clear as well.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings