Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

3vQF5FK.jpg

Man, the case of that YMCA camp was terrifying.

1) Everyone was tested for COVID before they could come
2) 4 days into the camp, 500 kids, 382 were tested. 58% positive rate. Camp shut down

in 4 fuckin days, 280 kids got infected, from a group that was supposedly "Covid free". They tracked it back to one counselor who got infected after they were tested.

My oldest started school yesterday. They decided to do all online through the first semester then re evaluate. I was worried cause they end of last year was a disaster. They are actually really on point though. They are doing block classes so she had 3 90 min classes a day. She’ll have these three classes through the first semester. Then she’ll take 3 different classes next semester. This might cause complications when we move but it’s covid and we will deal with that when it happens. In the meantime she’ll just be ahead in chemistry and Spanish and behind in history which is easier to catch up on so not a huge deal.

My oldest started school yesterday. They decided to do all online through the first semester then re evaluate. I was worried cause they end of last year was a disaster. They are actually really on point though. They are doing block classes so she had 3 90 min classes a day. She’ll have these three classes through the first semester. Then she’ll take 3 different classes next semester. This might cause complications when we move but it’s covid and we will deal with that when it happens. In the meantime she’ll just be ahead in chemistry and Spanish and behind in history which is easier to catch up on so not a huge deal.

this sounds like a solid plan
how did SHE like it