Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

This is hopefully a story about unintended consequences, eventually...

@APRIL and I went to a restaurant on Thursday (again, takeout for the judgy cunts here) that, unbeknownst to us, was violating the countywide mandate for masks. We left reviews on both Yelp and Google, and I filed a complaint with the county.

I got an email over the weekend that said the complaint had been resolved or taken care of, but no real info. I was going to follow up but hadn't. Today, I got an email from Yelp that they removed my review with the suggestion that I was only doing it for media attention. Yeah, fuck that.

So today, I called the county to follow up on my complaint. It seems that they can't do anything and its the job of the state. The very nice lady thanked me for filing the complaint and gave me the correct department to handle it. Additionally, I *did* reach out to the Tampa Bay Times to see if they would be interested in the story.

So between the store and Yelp, they both made sure that I followed up on everything and that the media *has* been alerted. Dumb asses.

#ken #karen

By the way, hatebox yesterday was still saying that 300 testing labs in Florida were testing Covid tests and 100% were reported as positive for Covidz.

@APRIL and I went to a restaurant on Thursday (again, takeout for the judgy cunts here) that, unbeknownst to us, was violating the countywide mandate for masks. We left reviews on both Yelp and Google, and I filed a complaint with the county.

I got an email over the weekend that said the complaint had been resolved or taken care of, but no real info. I was going to follow up but hadn't. Today, I got an email from Yelp that they removed my review with the suggestion that I was only doing it for media attention. Yeah, fuck that.

So today, I called the county to follow up on my complaint. It seems that they can't do anything and its the job of the state. The very nice lady thanked me for filing the complaint and gave me the correct department to handle it. Additionally, I *did* reach out to the Tampa Bay Times to see if they would be interested in the story.

So between the store and Yelp, they both made sure that I followed up on everything and that the media *has* been alerted. Dumb asses.

#ken #karen

i still don’t get why you just don’t order your foods

you guys both want

-your state to stop being dumb
-your covid numbers to go down

i’m glad you two are calling all these stupid businesses out in their fuckery

NIAGARA FALLS DURING PANDEMIC:

maid of must (its a typo and it stays!)
limited capacity = 230 passengers

hornblower
limited capacity = 6 passengers + 4 crew

1b1ed07925d0c9b7eb9f80af94d75911.jpg

enjoy your covids !!!

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Medicare will not be solvent at 2026. This was the estimate taken in 2019. Now the estimate is 2022 because the trust was tapped for Covid funding.

This will end well.

#ken #karen

LOL Florida.

Our counties deal with that shit, swiftly I might add.

One restaurant posted on Facetube they would 100% mask free when they were set to reopen.

County closed them promptly before they could.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL