Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

not if you’re running alone with absolutely no one around you ..
obviously if you’re around people you need a mask
Ultimately, NM's backslide was a self-inflicted wound. Buncha idiots running around with no masks at all right after the initial "let's maybe sorta open things up again" moves from the governor.

109626488_10163657701170398_837971083127875120_n.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
Not really, cardio exercise can create a huge train of air flow behind you like a covid slipstream if you have it. Cyclists without masks on etc can pass it on easier.
FWIW, that is not what I've read. Time and dose are extremely important. While we don't know exactly what the active dose is, you possibly need to spend ~10 minutes with minimal air currents (inside) near someone who is actively infected. A cyclist passing by is unlike to infect you.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
We checked out a local restaurant today where the staff and customers were not wearing masks.

They got a sternly worded review on Yelp and Google and the business was reported to "authorities".

Fucking A Tampa, I'm tired of your shit.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138
We checked out a local restaurant today where the staff and customers were not wearing masks.

They got a sternly worded review on Yelp and Google and the business was reported to "authorities".

good for you!

it’s fucking mind numbing to see soooo many people there just not give a shit

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
FWIW, that is not what I've read. Time and dose are extremely important. While we don't know exactly what the active dose is, you possibly need to spend ~10 minutes with minimal air currents (inside) near someone who is actively infected. A cyclist passing by is unlike to infect you.
And what have you read? This scientific knowledge was reported months ago.

I’m close to ratting our our Harris Teeter.

Masks are required in our county in grocery stores.

IDGAF what your policy is.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL