Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

We’re avoiding large crowds and won’t be going to any indoor playgrounds this summer but we are hanging with friends and traveling to see family. I refuse to live in isolation for a year. My 16 year old is really starting to struggle. She already fights loneliness and now not being in school or seeing anyone for months with no certainty if that will come back it’s really hit a high point. So we’ll make the best choices for our mental and physical health.

Are any of y'all still social distancing? Everyone I know has just acted like corona virus is no more, despite our cases and deaths increasing about double. It feels like we're the only ones staying home at this point.
Not as much as I was. I still wear my mask when I'm shopping but I've noticed that's becoming few and far between around here. I'm curious to see what happens as result of all these large groups of people protesting. If there isn't a huge outbreak in those cities it's going to fuel the fire of the nuts out there who think this whole thing was completely overblown.

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD
Are any of y'all still social distancing? Everyone I know has just acted like corona virus is no more, despite our cases and deaths increasing about double. It feels like we're the only ones staying home at this point.
The only thing I've changed is seeing friends for a beer at a distance in a garden. I'm still staying in otherwise and not going near anyone. I'm not changing my behaviour til this shit is gone.

• Gravy
Reactions: pacojas and OOD
Everything is back to normal here. There's still a couple of lingering nonsensical measures in place at a few stores, but hardly anyone is social distancing, and no one is wearing masks.

Not as much as I was. I still wear my mask when I'm shopping but I've noticed that's becoming few and far between around here. I'm curious to see what happens as result of all these large groups of people protesting. If there isn't a huge outbreak in those cities it's going to fuel the fire of the nuts out there who think this whole thing was completely overblown.
I stopped by Lowe's earlier and was surprised to see roughly 1/4 of people in maskes. That's up from about 1/15 a few weeks ago. Other than one trip to Lowe's I haven't been out except for groceries and trash. My parents stop by at a distance sometimes.

The only thing I've changed is seeing friends for a beer at a distance in a garden. I'm still staying in otherwise and not going near anyone. I'm not changing my behaviour til this shit is gone.
I'm not going back when it's over. I had an electrical emergency a couple of days ago and I couldn't stand being around the electrician after 5 minutes.

I stopped by Lowe's earlier and was surprised to see roughly 1/4 of people in maskes. That's up from about 1/15 a few weeks ago. Other than one trip to Lowe's I haven't been out except for groceries and trash. My parents stop by at a distance sometimes.
The governor here has mandated masks when in public (except for a couple narrow exemptions), and theoretically the stores are still at or below 50% capacity.

Basically only the die-hard assholes walk around with no masks. They're also the ones talking about boogaloo, shooting looters, and running over protestors with their truckamasauruses.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant and OOD
we are still here but maybe not as hard core as before

i still wear my masks and dont do gathering etc

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD

We threw a riot and put an end to all this distancing crapola.

We've had the grandkids over a couple times and another friend or 2 once or twice but other than that pretty much behaving as before. Going to work, going to stores, running errands getting what we want but masking up and washing hands, etc. Haven't done much beyond that even though we could.

Out around town solid majority of people still masking up though not all.

The governor announced today that basically everything here that isn't already open is allowed to reopen in two weeks from today. I don't see how social distancing is going to happen at water parks and amusement parks.