Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

Met my first real-life covidiot today.

Walked into costco earlier, they're handing out masks to people who want them. They offer the guy in front of me a mask, he loudly says "I'M NOT A PUSSY" and keeps on walking into the store.

Everyone just looks at each other like "what the fuck is that guy's problem"

Walked into costco earlier, they're handing out masks to people who want them. They offer the guy in front of me a mask, he loudly says "I'M NOT A PUSSY" and keeps on walking into the store.

He doesn’t get any pussy

He’s a real Alpha with a big penis.

Must be an American. No way that was a Canadian.

The host of the most-heard talk radio program in the universe yesterday referred to wearing a mask as “a symbol of weakness” several times. It’s why POTUS won’t wear one in front of cameras.

Only the flakiest of snowflakes would view a common sense protective measure as a blow to their manly reputation. Shows a lack of confidence.

• Gravy
Reactions: Valve1138