eileenbunny said:
Well, I don't measure up.

1. Must be male
7. Must like beer
9. Must like to gamble
24.Must like White Castle
26.Must like Napoleon Dynamite
28.Must be understanding of nosey family members

Surprisingly though, my husband only fails in one area although he has never seen Napoleon Dynamite or eaten at White Castle. He might like them though. He doesn't like to gamble.

Well, I'm glad to know I nearly make the cut for some uppity internet whores. One more check on my list of things to do before I die, I guess.

Must like Napoleon Dynamite...

These people must work at a really boring office job, because that's the only 20yr old + I see liking this peice of shit.

The same type of people that find "The Office" or "Will and Grace" funny.

How can you NOT like Napoleon Dynamite. He draws frickin' Ligers! LIGERS goddamnit!

Millions said:
How can you NOT like Napoleon Dynamite. He draws frickin' Ligers! LIGERS goddamnit!
Out of the 1000's of movies I've seen, I've liked four or five. Nothing against the movie; To me though, it sucks

Millions said:
That movie is the epitome of how retarded shit can get cool. It has no plot, it's not even funny, it's just painful. There are easier ways for me to experiance what I felt watching that for, e.g. nailing my dick to a board, stabbing my eyes out with red hot pokers etc.

Annnd back on topic:

20.Must have flaws

Snap, I'm out of the running.

Last edited:
Millions said:

Seriously, the movie sucked. It just wasn't funny. There were about 3 funny parts, one of which was his ultra-pussy brother in martial arts class. But as a whole the movie was completely boring and lame.

Grosse Pointe Blank, on the other hand, was very funny.

2. Must not live with parents or in anyone’s basement
17.Must go to the dentist at least once a year
21.Must not be a pervert
24.Must like White Castle (having never had one, I can't comment..)
26.Must like Napoleon Dynamite
29.Must love The Goonies

I fail on all these, Damn they'd really hate me :D

Sarcasmo said:
Seriously, the movie sucked. It just wasn't funny. There were about 3 funny parts, one of which was his ultra-pussy brother in martial arts class. But as a whole the movie was completely boring and lame.

Grosse Pointe Blank, on the other hand, was very funny.

Do you not have a soul?

eileenbunny said:
This just makes me wonder why you keep watching movies. You don't have a very good success rate with them. Do you just like wasting your time?
Perhaps I'll see another good one some day, and yes, I have a lot of time to waste :p

Galen said:
I found it unfulfilling when I was a kid. :( There could have been a lot more focus on the cool stuff.

It's hard to explain.
I only watched it because it had the little asian kid from Temple of Doom.

My mum bought me Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and Batman. Those were the only movies I watched until I was like 8.

fly said:
Yeah, but you're from Europe, so its expected. :p
But of course, the only thing that entertains me is contemporary light art by my favorite french artist! :p

It was just lacking what it needed, but I can't describe it.