Finally arrived, thanks to zengoat

DoubleJ

Half-staff Member
Oct 30, 2008
Shelton, WA
Marklar
₥0
Some may recognize me as the creepy stalker from other websites, :D some may not. I'm here now though, thanks to zengoat. I finally got fed up with my other internet home and she showed me this halfway house. Hope to have fun. I'm sure the rules are different here than other places so, please bear with me while I adjust.

oh my...you're in with zen? :omy: ;)

hi! tell us about yourself.

I am a certified master gardener so, if anyone needs help there, let me know.

I like to consider myself e-friends with zen. I met her at [M] where she infracted me and berated me in front of the entire forum in the first few interactions we had but, I guess I grew on her :heart: Now I won't stop asking her about which tomatoes she wants me to send her next spring ;)

I've been married 8 years and have 3 sons.

I coach tee ball and really love it

I'm on Prozac, need shoulder surgery, and my shrink has told me that I have psycopathic tendancies, whatever that means.

That's it for now. Just looking around a bit to see what I can see

I am a certified master gardener so, if anyone needs help there, let me know.

I like to consider myself e-friends with zen. I met her at [M] where she infracted me and berated me in front of the entire forum in the first few interactions we had but, I guess I grew on her :heart: Now I won't stop asking her about which tomatoes she wants me to send her next spring ;)

I've been married 8 years and have 3 sons.

I coach tee ball and really love it

I'm on Prozac, need shoulder surgery, and my shrink has told me that I have psycopathic tendancies, whatever that means.

That's it for now. Just looking around a bit to see what I can see

\
Holy hell, were you the one talking about a strain of tomatoes that you have had for years?