Finally - a practical use for inductive charging

fly said:

Ohhh.. Right... I didn't even look at the address. :tard:

Sorry, I'm really out of it at the moment.

Edit:
Okay, after looking at more pics, I think it's more creepy than anything else.

But I think I'd still hit it, if I had to.
Like maybe if something important depended on it, like me getting off.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm, so are we talking about Faraday's law type of stuff here? induced currents generated by changing magnetic fields charging batteries? with my basic physics knowledge is sounds possible, im not sure how it would be practical though.

It's going to really suck when you forget what pad brand charges what and you screw yourself over the next morning when half your stuff doesn't work. Unless of course they make the pads universal for all unductive devices.

If they do, I'm so there! :p

hanny said:
hmm, so are we talking about Faraday's law type of stuff here? induced currents generated by changing magnetic fields charging batteries? with my basic physics knowledge is sounds possible, im not sure how it would be practical though.

Welcome to useless. :cool:

hanny said:
No, I imagine the mouse has metal connectors that are fed electricity via the pad.

wr3kt said:
No, I imagine the mouse has metal connectors that are fed electricity via the pad.

No, it's like the toothbrush or razor - they have plastic bases. No metal.

El Borracho said:
It's going to really suck when you forget what pad brand charges what and you screw yourself over the next morning when half your stuff doesn't work. Unless of course they make the pads universal for all unductive devices.

If they do, I'm so there! :p

Once a standard gets worked out, I imagine it will be something like how the different memory card/sticks are now.
You'll know which standard you have for what device.
It's easy to tell if something is charging...