Finally, a break from the madness...

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥3,602
Well, the past couple of weeks have been interesting to say the least and I've been getting slammed at work trying to meet my deadline for my software release. I've missed you guys here at UF. :(

Next week though it should be less hectic though, so you may see me back spamming. :D

Since BigDov asked:
First off, the vixen that I picked up at the bar on Halloween never called me back. :( It's okay though, last Saturday I was at a friend's birthday party and met this really cool girl, hereon referred to as "milf" and we made plans for Friday (tomorrow). I'm going to take her to BD's Mongolian BBQ for some stir fry and maybe walk on the riverwalk if the weather's nice. She wanted to come back to my place after dinner and the optional walk to watch Tommy Boy since we (my friend kristine and myself) were quoting the whole movie in a drunken stupor. In preperation for this I'm cleaning my condo from top to bottom and getting all my crap put away. I was thinking about moving the couch from the side of the room to where the chair is (in front of the TV) so that we can chill on the couch together while we watch the movie. :hi2u:

Last night we went up to the bar for karoke night (we didn't sing) and my friend "CC" introduced me to this cuet girl she's friends with. Talking to her I find out she's like 32 and she lives in a sweet house pretty close to me and has a killer job. She tells "CC" that she's into me and thinks i'm cute so I figured out that I was in the door. I worked it all night long and managed to get HER to ask for MY digits. :fly: So we exchange numbers and she's already called me today to set something up for next week if she can move some stuff around.

Now, today, I was supposed to meet up with my x-gf to get the rest of my crap back (2 books and a mirror thingy that doctors use, it's the thing that goes on your head with the hole in it). I waited at the restaurant for 30 minutes and she never showed. I called her up when I got to work (had to stop in for an hour or two) and she said she was waiting for me to call her so she would leave to meet me. What a bitch. It's shit like this that made me make her leave me. (i didn't want to be the bad guy so i made her do it) She's all telling me that she wants to talk to me, to straighten things out so i'm not mad at her. I told her that I don't want to hear it, I just want my stuff so we can both move on with our lives. She didn't seem to happy about that one.

So, that's what's going on in my life. It looks promising with the milf chick and also the older girl seems like she's pretty assertive - which is a good thing. :hi2u:

*whew* Cletus, I actually read all of that man. Thank you...... I've been missing you and wondering if the Halloween vixen didn't do something bad to/with you on your date.

Glad to hear from you :D

BigDov said:
*whew* Cletus, I actually read all of that man. Thank you...... I've been missing you and wondering if the Halloween vixen didn't do something bad to/with you on your date.

Glad to hear from you :D
I've been missing you too, I haven't even had time to peek over your cube lately. The only bad thing the Halloween vixen did to me was not call me back, so I said fuck that and went out and polished my game. It's looking like I'm going to be having some fun times in the next couple of weeks. :D

BigDov said:
If he knows what's good for him, he'll sneak some pics.
i was thinking about setting up a 2 minute refresh on my webcam and webcasting it. i just need to find the time to do it. if i don't find the time, you guys will get some pics instead.

CletusJones said:
i was thinking about setting up a 2 minute refresh on my webcam and webcasting it. i just need to find the time to do it. if i don't find the time, you guys will get some pics instead.

Didn't you say that about the little vixen too??! :(

*sigh* I guess it doesn't matter to me really, so long as you have a good time bub.

BigDov said:
Didn't you say that about the little vixen too??! :(

*sigh* I guess it doesn't matter to me really, so long as you have a good time bub.
yeah but RTFT, i never went out with the vixen. she never called me back. :(

I'm sure hoping to be able to blow off some of that steam soon. My friends have actually told me that I'm happier now that I'm single.

CletusJones said:
I'm sure hoping to be able to blow off some of that steam soon. My friends have actually told me that I'm happier now that I'm single.

Oh, well then I guess that was a bad relationship. Glad that you're happy! You should give jaxxor some relationship advice, maybe you can help him out.