Final Savannah meet thread for the weekend of June 10th

Fly Rules!!

OK. Here is what I'm thinking.

Those who are here Friday - Dinner and snacks at my house and then hanging out at Daquri Depot down the street from my house and the hotel. There is also a new dessert bar that I have not tried in the same strip

Saturday leave for the beach semi early like 10, the hang out till oh whenever we can't stand it any more. Dinner in town (and I'm so Savannah now) somewhere around 7ish then maybe drinking and dancing? We were talking about Olympia Cafe. Good greek and great Calamari.

Sunday afternoon go into the historic district go to Forsyth park, see a little of the touristy locations. Get whomever needs to get back, back in time for them to leave.

Anyone have an opposition to this or any other ideas?

My cousin is getting married that Saturday so I'm probably out for that day. His reception is on a river boat so there is no leaving early. I'll either try to hook up with you guys Friday night or maybe at the park Sunday.

Olympic Cafe has great food and is a good choice.

The list as I know it
Going for sure :
JJ
bast
Pandora
theac
Cletus
fly + 1
taeric
Drool + 1

maybe :
b_sinning

should come but are being lame :
F33nx
Fuxx
Fatburger
anyone else in Atlanta

Like I said before, well be arriving in savanna late friday night, like 10 or 11 pm.
Saturday the wifey wants to some touristy shit, dunno what exactly, she already found the places she wants to go tho.
So well be available for group activities probably in the early afternoon.

theacoustician said:
The list as I know it
Going for sure :
Cletus
Money is a little tighter than I thought it would be, I'm not sure I'll make it. I *think* I can afford the drive and the time off work, let me double check first before you put me as a definate though. I should know by the weekend.

CletusJones said:
Money is a little tighter than I thought it would be, I'm not sure I'll make it. I *think* I can afford the drive and the time off work, let me double check first before you put me as a definate though. I should know by the weekend.

COPOUTCOPOUTCOPOUT