Final Account Statement from Apartment Complex

Wait wait wait wait.... aren't you married?

Don't you know marriage = his money= YOUR money? :fly:

33246.jpg

:fly:

I didn't marry flynavy, he's like my brother that would be weird!

lol. Your being a bitter little pill lately.

This isn't Genmay, you need to stop thinking it is. You need to stop thinking that people who post here are the same as on Genmay. You need to stop thinking. You need to start reading and see how things go here, how people are generally nice to each other, they don't run around acting like dipshits unless their names are either Damon or Mikey... in which cases they earned the right to run around acting like dipshits.

You need to separate the image you have of Sarah on Genmay from the person I am and realize that maybe I come here to post like a normal person for a reason and don't need idiots like you who don't know anything about anything following me around on the internet harrassing me like you know me. You need to stop thinking you're clever or witty by posting that my genuine annoyance with you has anything to do with my hormone level and face the fact that you are being an annoying twit and my reaction has nothing to do with anything but that simple fact.

Stop being an annoying twit. Right now. I mean it.

This isn't Genmay, you need to stop thinking it is. You need to stop thinking that people who post here are the same as on Genmay. You need to stop thinking. You need to start reading and see how things go here, how people are generally nice to each other, they don't run around acting like dipshits unless their names are either Damon or Mikey... in which cases they earned the right to run around acting like dipshits.

You need to separate the image you have of Sarah on Genmay from the person I am and realize that maybe I come here to post like a normal person for a reason and don't need idiots like you who don't know anything about anything following me around on the internet harrassing me like you know me. You need to stop thinking you're clever or witty by posting that my genuine annoyance with you has anything to do with my hormone level and face the fact that you are being an annoying twit and my reaction has nothing to do with anything but that simple fact.

Stop being an annoying twit. Right now. I mean it.

LOL. You have issues woman. Just like there, as is the same here, I really don't care one way or the other about you, and definately not enough to be LOL 'stalking' you.

Oh, and maybe you should go back and re-read your little dharma bashing posts before you speak of posting like a 'normal' person.

kk thx

Last edited:
LOL. You have issues woman. Just like there, as is the same here, I really don't care one way or the other about you, and definately not enough to be LOL 'stalking' you.

Oh, and maybe you should go back and re-read your little dharma bashing posts before you speak of posting like a 'normal' person.

kk thx

You're stupid.

Once I had an apartment where two days after we moved in we spilled an entire gallon of dark blue latex paint on the carpet. Then we got kicked out for having a loud party where people we didn't know threw eggs off the balcony at cars in the parking lot (I'm still pissed about this). We got all of our security deposit back. It was odd, but we didn't argue.

This is just how Sarah threads go.

Not here. Most people are courteous and cordial around here unless they are joking around, unless it is me or flamingglory or damon or me or... I can act like an asshole because she knows I am joking and get away with it. Hell I was talking to lil when her sexual partners were in the single digits.