Final Account Statement from Apartment Complex

Not here. Most people are courteous and cordial around here unless they are joking around, unless it is me or flamingglory or damon or me or... I can act like an asshole because she knows I am joking and get away with it. Hell I was talking to lil when her sexual partners were in the single digits.

Thing is, I wasn't even acting like an asshole. I rarely do, none of my ribbing or jabs should ever be taken seriously, unless you slide one in too deep on me, in which case, I might jab back. But I honestly have tried to curtail some of the more rude commentary I have been known to do over at that other place.

I have no idea what set her off this time, but its not unusual when it comes to her and me. Something about me just always pisses her off, which I do find a little amusing, even though I really don't try to here, and I don't really post over there anymore, so, again, I have no idea where the hell this rant originated from this time.

Thing is, I wasn't even acting like an asshole. I rarely do, none of my ribbing or jabs should ever be taken seriously, unless you slide one in too deep on me, in which case, I might jab back. But I honestly have tried to curtail some of the more rude commentary I have been known to do over at that other place.

I have no idea what set her off this time, but its not unusual when it comes to her and me. Something about me just always pisses her off, which I do find a little amusing, even though I really don't try to here, and I don't really post over there anymore, so, again, I have no idea where the hell this rant originated from this time.

So anyways... wanna go ride bikes?

Wait wait wait wait.... aren't you married?

Don't you know marriage = his money= YOUR money? :fly:

33246.jpg

that's funny.

Thanks spammer for reminding us how we miss Thorn Bird and dharma both with your necrobump