Fill me in! v. deeply

Track 5 = orignal name. Came from Nine Inch Nails "Closer"; mostly for the phrase "I wanna fuck you like an animal...."

Somehow I got name raped to Candy after we joined and everyone thought we were strippers. The is was Nose Candy but thankfully someone spared me that embarrassment.

Candy said:
Track 5 = orignal name. Came from Nine Inch Nails "Closer"; mostly for the phrase "I wanna fuck you like an animal...."

Somehow I got name raped to Candy after we joined and everyone thought we were strippers. The is was Nose Candy but thankfully someone spared me that embarrassment.
Ass Candy?

I just made this name up because I thought it sounded cool.

I am so lame.

Which is where my name-rape Lame-o came from.

:(

Sometimes I cry at night, under the covers, so no one can see.

Sarcasmo said:

I am so lame.

Which is where my name-r*pe Lame-o came from.

I see. And I cradle you in my anus till you stop.

Drool-Boy said:
I was gonna offer to cradle him in my anus, but it was just a cheap ploy so I could fart on him.
Are you still farting on someone if they are inside your anus? I mean are you farting on your intestines.

shawndavid said:
That's funny...in gaelic it means 'lives in parents' basement and gets no pussy'...

That pretty good that Mr. "No imagination/I kill my brain cells with drugs" would even know that this is a Gaelic language. I love how you assume that you what kind of lifestyle I have just by a words on a monitor. BTW Quenya is not related to any of the languages spoken on the British Isles. However there are two languages used in Toilken's books that are related to language that are or were spoken on the British Isles (Welsh and Old English).

75126143.gif

hugerolleyes.gif

Sarcasmo said:

I am so lame.

Which is where my name-rape Lame-o came from.

I liked you better when you were Lame-o.

It was quite funny to me to realize who you were since when I signed up here, you were Sarcasmo and you had pissed me off, but we managed to strike up a friendship when you were Lame-o and I didn't know you were the same guy! :fly:

Bubbles said:

It was quite funny to me to realize who you were since when I signed up here, you were Sarcasmo and you had pissed me off, but we managed to strike up a friendship when you were Lame-o and I didn't know you were the same guy! :fly:

And now you are planning on sleeping* with him. :eek:

Meaning in the same bed, or do I.

:shifty:

Arátoeldar said:
That pretty good that Mr. "No imagination/I kill my brain cells with drugs" would even know that this is a Gaelic language. I love how you assume that you what kind of lifestyle I have just by a words on a monitor. BTW Quenya is not related to any of the languages spoken on the British Isles. However there are two languages used in Toilken's books that are related to language that are or were spoken on the British Isles (Welsh and Old English).

Your grammar sucks and you can't even spell Tolkien - the man for whom you lust.

I do not "kill", as you say, my brain with drugs. I medicate myself so I can go through life without worrying about people like you killling yourselves because no girls will fuck you.

In addition...how much 'imagination' does it take for you to regurgitate someone else's words in the name of dorkdom.

Please...change your sig before another chick sees it.

Bubbles said:

How did I piss you off?