Fill me in! v. deeply

I think fly should setup a script (bahahahhahahahhaha) that will genereate a thread like this every few months. That way, when pa decides to tell us about his life, sarcasmo and elpmis make us go "wtf?!" and bubbles doesn't wash her panties, we will have another thread to start some kind of pseudo homo line of banter in which fly can come and say, "hey, check out this cool car.." and a pic of some asian chick fuckin' a turkey while someone shits in her mouth will pop up. we will never be bored again.

:tard: <--- I wish it was bigger.

fake edit: so does she.

fly said:
You will die alone. :heart:

i was wondering who the hell they were.. but i think your quote is pretty on target..

Then again doesnt' Theac have a tattoo of elvish .. he got Pandora..

maybe they wont die alone.

pa said:
i was wondering who the hell they were.. but i think your quote is pretty on target..

Then again doesnt' Theac have a tattoo of elvish .. he got Pandora..

maybe they wont die alone.
I heard she's leaving him for a Blue Wizard.

Whizzleteets said:
i watched ren and stimpy a lot when i was younger.

I used to love that show!
did you know that billy west who was the voices of ren & stimpy also did most of the voices on futurama? fry, dr. zoidberg, professor farnsworth and some others iirc

Last edited:
why_ask_why said:
I used to love that show!
did you know that billy west who were the voices of ren & stimpy also did most of the voices on futurama? fry, dr. zoidberg, professor farnsworth and some others iirc
did you know its out on DVD now!! :drool:

ren and stimpy that is