Thread Fibromyalgia

I'm sorry anyone get banned for a few days. I don't mind hearing all sides of an argument as long as it stays respectful. Has anyone ever truly won an arguement on the internet?

duty_calls.png

'i hope he gets raped in bootcamp'

:case:
LOOOOOOVVE how I JUST responded to you in a civil manner and you go back and dig up a stupid comment made by me.

His response as incredibly harsh. I've seen you say worse, and you even repped it to me, so stop this shit since you're no better.

highhorse2qo.jpg

You are the most petty brit I've ever e-met. Good Christ.

Juli for Drama Queen 2010!!! :lol: :heart:
Oh fuck that. Here's where the sexism comes to play!

If I'd have spewed that mindless nonsense as Col. Klink did, I'd have been banned yes, but def. not called a drama queen. In fact everyone's response has been directed at what I SAID in response to HIS garbage.

whatever.

Cut Julie some slack. She's seen Ol' Diamondback Sturgeon's O Face and lived. That has to scar anyone for life.

It turns me on!

You should instead refer to "she's seen the size of the butt plugs he enjoys inserted in his ass and lived!"

Oh fuck that. Here's where the sexism comes to play!

If I'd have spewed that mindless nonsense as Col. Klink did, I'd have been banned yes, but def. not called a drama queen. In fact everyone's response has been directed at what I SAID in response to HIS garbage.

whatever.

That's one of those ribs from April I don't think was meant personally ;)