Thread Fibromyalgia

Who the fuck is chastising him!?

He's on the gotdamned internet ASKING for advice.
You're goddamn chastising him. You told him what he should and shouldn't do with his child immediately before telling a story about lying to yours which I'd bet you dollars to fuckin donuts I can find a dozen parents on my floor that would say it makes you a bad mother.

He's asking for advice about the fucking disease.
Just gtfo out of this thread if you're going to berate PARENTS for giving OTHER PARENTS advice.
fuck you too, cunt. I'll berate whoever the fuck I goddamn well please for whatever reason I fucking choose
I'm usually cool with you, but this shit pissed me the hell off.

Also, I'm speaking from experience! Are you?!
I don't give two shits if it pissed you or anyone else off. Be pissed off, go right the fuck ahead. Your experience does not give you all encompassing authority on the subject matter. You are not a fucking expert, either.

You're goddamn chastising him. You told him what he should and shouldn't do with his child immediately before telling a story about lying to yours which I'd bet you dollars to fuckin donuts I can find a dozen parents on my floor that would say it makes you a bad mother.

He's asking for advice about the fucking disease. fuck you too, cunt. I'll berate whoever the fuck I goddamn well please for whatever reason I fucking choose
I don't give two shits if it pissed you or anyone else off. Be pissed off, go right the fuck ahead. Your experience does not give you all encompassing authority on the subject matter. You are not a fucking expert, either.

Kill yourself.

Whilst this is all very silly and Julee has been and is a mother I think I can vouch that we've all been children. My mom tried lying to me once when my dad went away for a month, I twigged after a week and actually my dad was pissed about her lying to us in the first place about where he was so there is no right and wrong in this for either of you so stfu.

Whilst this is all very silly and Julee has been and is a mother I think I can vouch that we've all been children. My mom tried lying to me once when my dad went away for a month, I twigged after a week and actually my dad was pissed about her lying to us in the first place about where he was so there is no right and wrong in this for either of you so stfu.
My kid was SIX, that's still a bitty person. Older, maybe 8, PERHAPS.

Have kids, you'll understand, or be able to gauge their maturity level better than some fucknob who thinks he knows what's up because he was a kid himself.

My kid was SIX, that's still a bitty person. Older, maybe 8, PERHAPS.

Have kids, you'll understand, or be able to gauge their maturity level better than some fucknob who thinks he knows what's up because he was a kid himself.

Think I was only like 7 or 8. Not too much difference between 6 and 8, and no matter how much you lie to your child, they always know more than you ever give them credit for.

You on the rag today or something? Cos you be acting like a crazy ass bitch.

Seriously, calm down.
don't fucking come after me after this military fag responded to me as such!

Where's your response to him asking about HIS words?

Quit being a twat.

flying-cat-fight505.jpg

don't fucking come after me after this military fag responded to me as such!

Where's your response to him asking about HIS words?

Quit being a twat.

:lol: Me and 'this military twat' have no love lost dear, I don't understand why you have your panties in so much of a bunch. I have however learned without giving birth that you don't mess with a hormonal woman so I'm gonna leave this right here.

Take some deep breaths.

That's the problem, you don't understand. And there is a very big reason for that. Using the "we've all been kids" excuse is not validation.

My son knows the truth now and has for years. I asked him what he thought about it, and he himself said he's glad he didn't know at the time. So, you need to know your kid, that's where I based my reasoning from, not that I wanted to paint some pretty picture, so his life would remain perfect.

I think Brent knows that there was no chastising on my end, as I like Brent and feel for him. I don't need some wanna be Colonel Klink telling me that my advice was wrong when he has no fucking clue where he's coming from with it, except his asshole.

Every kid is different, and I believe NO kids need to live thru their parents berating each other to him/her. I lived thru it, my kids have and it's just effing miserable.

Last edited:

He's asking for advice about the fucking disease. fuck you too, cunt. I'll berate whoever the fuck I goddamn well please for whatever reason I fucking choose

Dude.. Save face. Walk away. I know it's rich coming from me :lol: But honestly, if B didn't like it, he would of said something by now.. They seem to be fine with each other and what they are chatting about..