Thread Fibromyalgia

Speaking as somewhat of a doctor in this field (see: I work in the Pain Clinic) I'd get her some Vitamin D supplements. Also if she's all that concerned go see a Rheumatologist because fibromylagia is not a diagnosis, it's a lack of diagnosis (this may or may not have been said already). It's also a lifetime condition.

Also b fibromyalgia is not because of depression, nor is it depression. A lot of our patients are very pleasant and happy people, they're lovely as hell but they just have this condition for their entire life that they have to deal with.

Also b fibromyalgia is not because of depression, nor is it depression. A lot of our patients are very pleasant and happy people, they're lovely as hell but they just have this condition for their entire life that they have to deal with.

Many mental issues manifest themselves physically. I encourage everyone to read the book I posted. It's deep and insightful, just like me.

I think the brain is capable of playing tricks on your body. It make people feel phantom libs after they have been removed and make people feel nonphysical related pain when it's out of whack. NME I've been trying very hard to get her on regular multivitamins and therapy. I know she has to have a vitamin d and iron deficiency and those are easily treatable.

If your life sucks the only way to make it better is to do it yourself. It's your life and you have the most control over it. It's easy to forget that sometimes and blame your problems on everyone else. It's very hard to admit that often we are our own worst enemies.

They treat that (off label) with Xyrem. Xyrem is also known on the street as GHB.

1 + 2 = :drool:

edit:

With all due respect, is asking your child to choose between his parents a secure and mature thing to do? That doesn't sound healthy at all.

I didn't ask him to choose becuase I know without a doubt he would always choose me. I have to make him and her interact sometimes. She just loves to say how crazy I am in front of him even though I've asked her to cut it out.

Vitamin B & Iron play a huge role in my health. Once I let myself go, (forget to replace when empty), I can totally feel it. I'm abnormally tired, struggling to stay awake, and I feel horrid overall.

I didn't ask him to choose becuase I know without a doubt he would always choose me. I have to make him and her interact sometimes. She just loves to say how crazy I am in front of him even though I've asked her to cut it out.

Never make your kid chose if they're not a teen!! Ever!

And to address what you mentioned above about not wanting to tell your son about his unstable mom, then don't!

Kids do NOT need to know the absolute truth in their parents troubling situations.

When my ex went to jail for his 3rd DUI, I just had a baby, like a week before he went in. I had to address our son, who was 6 at the time, about where dad was. We came up with a story that he was away at some class for work and we couldn't visit him because he was too far away. Even though he worked during the day and we could have visited, I chose not to, because my son would then ask why he could go to his work, but not come home at night. Besides, I think my ex needed a lesson learned at the time and refused to visit him, since he left his family because of complete lack of responsibility. Me with a colicky newborn, and I was not recovering well due to massive stress, and a 6 year old who constantly whined about his dad being gone. He even had the nerve to tell me not to ask his mom to babysit, "because she has enough stress as it is!"

Kids don't need to learn such harsh reality so early in life. It just makes them insecure and scared to leave the sides of either one of you. You want to be able to give a child security, him knowing that you BOTH will be there no matter what. Never badmouth the other parent to the child. It just confuses them and they get frustrated and angry over time at the both of you.

Never make your kid chose if they're not a teen!! Ever!

And to address what you mentioned above about not wanting to tell your son about his unstable mom, then don't!

Kids do NOT need to know the absolute truth in their parents troubling situations.

When my ex went to jail for his 3rd DUI, I just had a baby, like a week before he went in. I had to address our son, who was 6 at the time, about where dad was. We came up with a story that he was away at some class for work and we couldn't visit him because he was too far away. Even though he worked during the day and we could have visited, I chose not to, because my son would then ask why he could go to his work, but not come home at night. Besides, I think my ex needed a lesson learned at the time and refused to visit him, since he left his family because of complete lack of responsibility. Me with a colicky newborn, and I was not recovering well due to massive stress, and a 6 year old who constantly whined about his dad being gone. He even had the nerve to tell me not to ask his mom to babysit, "because she has enough stress as it is!"

Kids don't need to learn such harsh reality so early in life. It just makes them insecure and scared to leave the sides of either one of you. You want to be able to give a child security, him knowing that you BOTH will be there no matter what. Never badmouth the other parent to the child. It just confuses them and they get frustrated and angry over time at the both of you.

You wouldn't want me telling you how to raise your child even though I vehemently disagree with you flat out lying to him.

So don't presume to tell him how to raise his.

You wouldn't want me telling you how to raise your child even though I vehemently disagree with you flat out lying to him.

So don't presume to tell him how to raise his.

don't chastise me. You don't even have a kid, a wife, or anything to resemble it! So that's completely insane for you to chime in as such! What nerve, really.

B has been going thru a lot of shit with his wife. He has a kid involved. I don't talk out of my ass, I've been there!
You haven't!

Also, what fucking insensitive parent tells their SIX YEAR OLD BOY that dad's in jail??? He has no discretion as to not repeat it in school, then kids laugh at him and the teachers form their opinions on the kid, myself and our family in general.

Get fucking real.

I never bad mouth her in front of him and have been the one to fight to make things work to give him a more stable home. I despise my in laws but encourage his interaction with them becuase a kid should have two sets of grandparents if at all possible. I do everything possible to cover for her with him so he needs not know or worry about things beyond how he is doing in school and the things a regular 8 year old should think about. I believe every child deserves a childhood of innocence as long as possible. Adult life is hard enough without entering it without hope.

I never bad mouth her in front of him and have been the one to fight to make things work to give him a more stable home. I despise my in laws but encourage his interaction with them becuase a kid should have two sets of grandparents if at all possible. I do everything possible to cover for her with him so he needs not know or worry about things beyond how he is doing in school and the things a regular 8 year old should think about. I believe every child deserves a childhood of innocence as long as possible. Adult life is hard enough without entering it without hope.

I totally see you this way, so I feel pretty bad for you.

Kids have eyes, and general senses so it's not your fault if he comes out with a comment about how nuts mom is. lollll

don't chastise me. You don't even have a kid, a wife, or anything to resemble it! So that's completely insane for you to chime in as such! What nerve, really.

B has been going thru a lot of shit with his wife. He has a kid involved. I don't talk out of my ass, I've been there!
You haven't!

Then where do you get off chastising him? I have to have all those things to think it's hypocritical of you tell someone else how to raise his child when you would act the same fucking way if someone told you how to raise yours?

He's the one who solicited comments from the internet and is big enough to defend himself. :p

I'm not defending him, I'm just annoyed when people try to tell other people how to raise their children despite doing something with their own that plenty of other people would say is wrong.

Then where do you get off chastising him? I have to have all those things to think it's hypocritical of you tell someone else how to raise his child when you would act the same fucking way if someone told you how to raise yours?
Who the fuck is chastising him!?

He's on the gotdamned internet ASKING for advice.

Just gtfo out of this thread if you're going to berate PARENTS for giving OTHER PARENTS advice.

I'm usually cool with you, but this shit pissed me the hell off.

Also, I'm speaking from experience! Are you?!

Last edited:
I'm not saying I'm a perfect dad at all but I try to do my best. I know most likely I'll never walk on the moon, have a huge crowd of admires chant my name, or be filthy rich but at the end of the my life I still want to be able to say I did one great thing that may help to make everything just a little bit better. If I can help make him a better person than I am then hopefully he can one day do the same for others or just his kids. I think no one should be a parent unless they set that goal for themselves.

I'm not saying I'm a perfect dad at all but I try to do my best. I know most likely I'll never walk on the moon, have a huge crowd of admires chant my name, or be filthy rich but at the end of the my life I still want to be able to say I did one great thing that may help to make everything just a little bit better. If I can help make him a better person than I am then hopefully he can one day do the same for others or just his kids. I think no one should be a parent unless they set that goal for themselves.

I wish my ex had the same mentality. I always thought he was this way, but even to me, he had kept a true part of himself hidden. Unfortunately, I saw it all too late...kids, marriage, divorce. It sucks. Worse for the kids, but I just do my best to instill in my kids that I'll always be there for them.