Few pictures from Antrim and Down (56k Warning)

Galen said:
Ballygurk is in Co. Derry I think. I have only been to Derry once though, maybe I'll be able to swing by in Summer and pick up a few pictures.

very :cool:
would love to see some pics if you happen to make it by there

BigDov said:
Great pics Galen..... I love the patchwork countryside :)
You and me both, I hope to get a few better pictures of it next time I go flying. Hopefully the weather will be better too.

thrawn said:
i love the country, no people for miles, perfect. great pics

I grew up that way (130 people in my graduating class and that took half our county to come up with that many, 900 people in my town). It's not that great, we have to drive an hour to get to anywhere to buy anything we need besides basic groceries.

kiwi said:
I grew up that way (130 people in my graduating class and that took half our county to come up with that many, 900 people in my town). It's not that great, we have to drive an hour to get to anywhere to buy anything we need besides basic groceries.

Sounds about like where I grew up- we had 80 people graduate in my class, and that was pulling from three towns, populations 523, 245 and 3000. Pretty pathetic.

BigDov said:
Sounds about like where I grew up- we had 80 people graduate in my class, and that was pulling from three towns, populations 523, 245 and 3000. Pretty pathetic.
Those towns must have had a pretty young population, granted that there was alot more kids down the line from you anyway.

By the way, this is a house. There's a few like it on the surrounding islands, I have no idea what the white "trap door" looking thing is though.

house.png

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

too beautiful to even TRY to describe. it's calling me, i swear...it must be my blood whispering...

i think we need pics every day.

i love love love the bridge one and the river one (where you were standing in it...) excellent shots...

now back to drooling and wishing... :drool: :drool: :drool: ...

Thorn Bird said:
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

too beautiful to even TRY to describe. it's calling me, i swear...it must be my blood whispering...

i think we need pics every day.

i love love love the bridge one and the river one (where you were standing in it...) excellent shots...

now back to drooling and wishing... :drool: :drool: :drool: ...
haha :D

I plan to take alot more pictures, especially of Dublin and Belfast. I did have a lot of pictures of both but I have misplaced them, bah. I hope to replace them all this summer with some much deserved time off.

Galen said:
haha :D

I plan to take alot more pictures, especially of Dublin and Belfast. I did have a lot of pictures of both but I have misplaced them, bah. I hope to replace them all this summer with some much deserved time off.

time off from...???