Few Days Off

Drool-Boy said:
Just for that Im takin monday off and drinkin beer all day long while youre at work

i'll remember that next christmas while i am pantless, scratching my balls and wasting time on the internet for two weeks.

oh yeah, i'll be off work too.

Coqui said:
I still get 10 days of vacation and unlimited sick days. Standard holidays and 2 floating ones.

"Yeah guys, I think I'm coming down with something. Feels serious, I'll see you in April"

smileynev said:
"Yeah guys, I think I'm coming down with something. Feels serious, I'll see you in April"

Some guys have tried that. They didn't get fired. People knew they weren't really sick. However, they are watched like a hawk for any mistakes they do.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, I can only have 50 days at the start of the next year, and right now I'll have 72. (Well, a few less since I've taken 4 or 5 days already)
I've currently got 20 days accrued. I thought I had a lot before I saw your totals. Now I'm dissapointed. :(

ChikkenNoodul said:
I get 17-19 days a year, I've been here for 7 years

If a certain Fortune 50 company had WAITED a year to completely integrate my old company I would've been getting 27-29 days a year :mad:
AND THEY ROLL OVER???