Few Days Off

ChikkenNoodul said:
It was a :joke:

I like MLK, but some of the shit done in his name pisses me off

I looked at the abbreviation and was like..."lee harvey oswald, how the hell did he get JER out of that....." Took me too long to figure out who you were referring to.

Just like every other great famous figure, people use his name to do the stupidest shit.

smileynev said:
I looked at the abbreviation and was like..."lee harvey oswald, how the hell did he get JER out of that....." Took me too long to figure out who you were referring to.

Just like every other great famous figure, people use his name to do the stupidest shit.
Yep, like Ed McMahon being duped into selling life insurance, sad

I'll be working, then probably going to Victoria Texas where I will face a firing squad from my family

b_sinning said:
So what are you guys doing the next few days?
Well I still have 3 more mid terms to write, and a paper to finish, but when everything is said and done, Fat Burger and I leave at 6am Friday morning to travel back east to spend 9 days with my parents (yahoo for 12 hour flights :( )

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Well I still have 3 more mid terms to write, and a paper to finish, but when everything is said and done, Fat Burger and I leave at 6am Friday morning to travel back east to spend 9 days with my parents (yahoo for 12 hour flights :( )

Are you going to tell them that you're pregnant, or is he?

...Get a barber shop quartet!

"Ohhhh...we have some special news...you really aught to hear...
...5 weeks ago today we had a lot of beer...
...we fooled around and had some sex...it was really just a joke!
...but now we stand here today to tell you that the condom brooooookkkkkeeeee!"

And so on. :p

b_sinning said:
Why is your family unhappy with you.

my brother is having problems with his disgusting meatbag of a wife, and I keep telling him to divorce her. My parents are mad at me because they want him to try and "work things out".

He works 12 hour days, comes home and she dumps the kids on him, doesn't cook, clean, or sleep with him, and treats him like crap.

I'm pretty disappointed with my parents for not taking his side. I'd love to get that wart out of our family.

Millions said:

What's a condom? :confused:

Millions said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh my word.... you're killing me! That's great.

You are my favorite person today :heart:

President's day is a vacation day? lol, that's funny. No, I"ll be working. I dunno what we are doing this weekend. Parents might be coming down, but we havn'et discussed it with them. If they don't come down, probably sleep in, bum around the house, maybe go downtown Saturday. Nothing big, which is fine, as we are still enjoying our weekends of bumming around the house after the month and a half we had of traveling every weekend over the holidays.

Once pandora and theac get back, I have to get them to come down during one of the upcoming weekends so we can get our tats.

jaxxor said:
my brother is having problems with his disgusting meatbag of a wife, and I keep telling him to divorce her. My parents are mad at me because they want him to try and "work things out".

He works 12 hour days, comes home and she dumps the kids on him, doesn't cook, clean, or sleep with him, and treats him like crap.

I'm pretty disappointed with my parents for not taking his side. I'd love to get that wart out of our family.

Ya know, if you slept with her your family would have to choose between her and you.