WTF Feurgesonserhad or however you spell it

For one, we have to trust that the people on the grand jury were impartial. Otherwise the whole system comes unraveled, and I doubt you have any better solutions.

And as far as we both know (since we were not in the courtroom), the officer was justified in using deadly force because a 6'3" man beast was beating the shit out of him. He certainly was not gunned down because of any crime he committed before their interaction, as you seem to suggest.

For two, we have to trust that the prosecutor didn't sandbag his case. Oh, but he probably did. Since that's what prosecutors do when they are going after cops who have the support of their department behind them.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor
For two, we have to trust that the prosecutor didn't sandbag his case. Oh, but he probably did. Since that's what prosecutors do when they are going after cops who have the support of their department behind them.
What about in his speech he said that all evidence they found they turned over to the Federal investigators and all evidence the feds found was also supplied to back to them. I can't imagine the prosecutor wants a fucked up decision when Holder is behind the other investigation and it's not concluded yet. That doesn't make sense. This guy's whole life is on the line based on what the Fed Investigation concludes.

But the grand jury decision isn't about guilt or innocence, it's about their being enough evidence of probable cause to prosecute. I feel like there is enough conflicting information that there would be no way this case didn't go to trial. I'm curious to see if the court ever releases the grand jury documents.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
Right. What I'm saying is, If they're sharing all evidence and the grand jury didn't think there was enough evidence to prosecute, the prosecutor better hope the feds come up with a very similar view, otherwise the prosecutor will take the fall. There's no real incentive for him to screw this up. right?

Take the time and read the facts that were presented to the grand jury. If this was a black cop that shot a black guy or a white cop that shot a white guy this wouldn't even be a debate. Sad.

kOMERtp.png

:lol:

oh, well OK. as long as that one black guy says so, we must actually be loving in a post-racial society where police brutality isn't an issue and where the targets of brutality aren't overwhelmingly people of color. glad that got cleared up for me.
yeah, sure, the unarmed teen deserved to be gunned down for a crime he may or may not have committed (due process? what's that?) despite the fact that far more dangerous criminals have been apprehended, while obviously armed, without that outcome.
Dude assaulted a cop in a cop car... That will get you shot no matter what color you are.

Also cite sources if you are going to make claims. According to the "Big book of shooting people for whatever reason" (FBI Statistics) the vast majority of all crimes occur within the same race and an infinitely small amount of violent crime is actually committed by strangers. They dont actually compile police complaints but http://www.policemisconduct.net/statistics/ (Run by the Cato institute) does, and according to them the rate of violent crime by police officers breaks down into the same averages as among the general population.

Interesting side note though, there are more police complaints about sexual misconduct by officers than there is among the general population. There is vanishingly small amount of theft attributed to police officers compared to the general population.

The math based conclusion is though that, white cops shoot mostly white people, black cops shoot mostly black people, and when it does cross racial boundaries it is statistically rare, in the order of winning the lottery rare.

But the grand jury decision isn't about guilt or innocence, it's about their being enough evidence of probable cause to prosecute. I feel like there is enough conflicting information that there would be no way this case didn't go to trial. I'm curious to see if the court ever releases the grand jury documents.
I'm shocked for exactly the same reason. But that should tell you even more than the guy is apparently innocent, regardless of what we all know from the media.

I was watching this live on the news last night. 90% of the people looting and throwing shit were laughing and have a good ole time. They could give a fuck about what happened to that guy. Just an excuse to steal shit and act like assholes.

One thing I'll add. I listened on the news this morning to some people being critical that the announcement was made after dark. The argument being it would have been easier to control in the daylight. I say nonsense. This group has been hell bent on rioting regardless of what would have been read yesterday. And making the announcement at night after the businesses were closed, the schools had let out, everyone was home from work was the way to go. If this would have happened during the day when the area was crowded with the daily hustle and bustle I have no doubt some innocent person / people just trying to get to and from work, home from the market, or to the school to pick up there kid would have been injured or killed.
That's the black leaders trying to blame everyone except the black residents. Complaining about when the announcement was made, I also seen them criticizing the positioning of the national guard etc... Saying that they were poorly placed to prevent riots in the most vulnerable areas.

How about telling your people just not to be assholes :hsugh:

And lol and hustle and bustle of people here trying to get to work etc... If these people had jobs they wouldn't have all day and night to be fucking around with this shit.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
Obscenity? The rich is getting richer and richer and richer while the middle class is getting more poor/ Making billions and billions and billions of bucks/ well my friend if you weren't already rich at the start well that situation just sucks/cause the riches mother fucker in five of us is getting ninety fuckin eight percent of it/ and every other motherfucker in the world is left to wonder where the fuck we went with it/ Obscenity?/ I'm a Senator/ I gotta raise $10,000 a day every day I'm in Washington/ I ain't getting it in South Central/ I'm gettin it in Beverly Hills/ So I'm votin from them in the Senate the way they want me too/ and-and-and I'm sending them my bills/ But we got babies in South Central dying as young as they do in Peru/ We got public schools that are nightmares/ We got a Congress that ain't got a clue/We got kids with submachine guns/ We got militias throwing bombs/ We got Bill just gettin all weepy/ We got Newt blaming teenage moms/We got factories closing down/ Where the hell did all the good jobs go? Well, I'll tell you where they went/My contributors make more profits makin, makin, makin, Hirin' kids in Mexico/ Oh a brother can work in fast food/ If he can't invent computer games/ But what we used to call America/ That's going down the drains/How's a young man gonna meet his financial responsibilities workin and motherfuckin Burger King? He ain't! And please don't even start with that school shit/ There aint no education going on up in that motherfucker/ Obscenity? We got a million brothers in prison/ I mean, the walls are really rockin/But you can bet your ass they'd all be out/If they could pay for Johnny Cochran/ The constitution is supposed to give them an equal chance/ Well, that ain't gonna happen for sure/ Ain't it time to take a little from the rich motherfucker and give a little to the poor? I mean, those boys over there on the monitor/ they want a government smaller and weak/ but the be speakin for the riches 20 percent when they pretend they're defendin the meek/ Now, shit, fuck, cocksuker, that's the real obscenity/ Black folks livin with every day/ Trying to believe a mothefuckin word Democrats and Republicans say/ Obscenity? I'm Jay Billington Bulworth And I've come to say/ The Democratic party's got some shit to pay/ It's gonna pay it in the ghetto/ It's gonna pay it in the...
You know the guy in the booth who's talking to you in that tiny little earphone? He's afraid the guys at network are gonna tell him that he's through/ If he lets a guy keep talking like I'm talking to you/ Cause the corporations got the networks and they get to say who gets to talk about the country and who's crazy today/ I would cut to a commercial if you still want this job/ Because you may not be back tomorrow with this cooperate mob/Cut to commercial, cut to commercial, cut to commercial. Ok ok I got a simple question that I'd like to ask of this network/ That pays you for performing this task/ How come they got the airwaves? They're the peoples aren't they? Wouldn't they be worth 70 billion to the public today? If some money-grubbin Congress didn't give them away for big campaign money? It's hopeless you see/ If you're runnin for office with out no TV/If you don't get big money/ You get a defeat/ Corporations and broadcasters make you dead meat/ You been taught in this country there's speech that is free/ But free don't get you no spots on TV/If you want to have senators not on the take/ Then give them free air time/ They won't have to fake/ Telecommunications is the name of the beast/that, that, that, that, that's eating up the world from the west to the east/ The movies, the tabloids, TV and magazines/ they tell us what to think and do/ And all our hopes and dreams/ All this information makes America phat/ But if the company's outta the country/ How American is that? But we got Americans with families that can't even buy a meal/ Ask a brother who's been downsized if he's getting any deal/ Or a white boy bustin ass til they put him in his grave/ He ain't gotta be a black boy to be livin like a slave/ Rich people have always stayed on top by dividing white people from colored people/ but white people got more in common with colored people then they do with rich people/ we just gotta eliminate them. White people, black people, brown people, yellow people, get rid of 'em all/ All we need is a voluntary, free spirited, open-ended program of procreative racial deconstruction/ Everybody just gotta keep fuckin' everybody til they're all the same color