WTF Feurgesonserhad or however you spell it

What now?
Never mind, let me guess, bunch of ppl crying over a cop killing yet another black kid yet they kill Eachother every single day over gold chains and sneakers.
Yawn! Who cares.
Pretty much. Plus the pulling of the race card.

I was watching this live on the news last night. 90% of the people looting and throwing shit were laughing and have a good ole time. They could give a fuck about what happened to that guy. Just an excuse to steal shit and act like assholes.

One thing I'll add. I listened on the news this morning to some people being critical that the announcement was made after dark. The argument being it would have been easier to control in the daylight. I say nonsense. This group has been hell bent on rioting regardless of what would have been read yesterday. And making the announcement at night after the businesses were closed, the schools had let out, everyone was home from work was the way to go. If this would have happened during the day when the area was crowded with the daily hustle and bustle I have no doubt some innocent person / people just trying to get to and from work, home from the market, or to the school to pick up there kid would have been injured or killed.

Looting stores over a black kid getting shot when I'm here giving dollar store toothbrushes to a kid who hasn't seen clean running water in his whole life.

Yawn

is that better or worse than Vancouver people looting after their team loses the Stanley Cup finals?

It didn't matter what the outcome was. They were going to riot anyway. In the name of objection or celebration. The people looting and shit were going to cause problems either way. I have no issue with the people objecting peacefully. That's their right. But to ruin the lives of other innocent people because you want to be a dickhead is not.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and Peppers
It didn't matter what the outcome was. They were going to riot anyway. In the name of objection or celebration. The people looting and shit were going to cause problems either way. I have no issue with the people objecting peacefully. That's their right. But to ruin the lives of other innocent people because you want to be a dickhead is not.
I hope the majority are caught and sent to butt fucking jail. We can't tolerate people who choose to act like selfish animals.

• Gravy
Reactions: Peppers
:lolbow: if you think he's going to pay back more than a miniscule fraction of that, if any at all.
Oh I don't. He's bff's with a President so he'll get away with it but it has been making headlines recently so he'll start paying some of it back to shut people up and get the press to move on to another story.

x4zaVua.jpg

It should be noted that people looting and people protesting the decision of the grand jury are not interchangeable. The protesters are there for justice, the looters are there for themselves. Do not conflate the two.

It should be noted that people looting and people protesting the decision of the grand jury are not interchangeable. The protesters are there for justice, the looters are there for themselves. Do not conflate the two.

but there is also a singular subset of both.

There would be no need for the term 'peaceful protest' otherwise.