WTF Fertilizer Plant Explosion, Waco TX: 70 Dead

I guess I would just consider somebody that I have never seen as a coworker. Theyy would be somebody that works with the same company as me, but not a coworker.
If that makes sense

Bj1UjBM.jpg

I guess I would just consider somebody that I have never seen as a coworker. Theyy would be somebody that works with the same company as me, but not a coworker.
If that makes sense
Have you never collaborated with a colleague in another geographic location? Surely this happens in the armed forces. Isn't that person a coworker?

You are a weird and sad little man.

Michael Bay is going to make a movie out of this.

Oliver Stone might, when he hears what I have to say. You see, I've uncovered a conspiracy in West, Texas. It all started when I saw this photo in the Washington Post.

4DF73EF8-9055-4148-9CBB-AB771709A64A-8069-0000081CF2A5CD8E.jpg

I've been to West many times, and I know where the fertilizer plant is located, so I knew the angle of this pic was impossible based on all known science.

I present my incontrovertible truths below.

4BC4DAB2-A366-486C-B2D0-2A377CC38EF4-8069-0000081CF33C1552.jpg

EF3FFFBC-6287-4F79-8FF8-B7573B90F6C1-8069-0000081CF59EEE5D.jpg

Have you never collaborated with a colleague in another geographic location? Surely this happens in the armed forces. Isn't that person a coworker?

You are a weird and sad little man.
How does that make me a sad little man?

I have collaborated with people halfway around the world to fix circuits, however I have never gotten close enough to them to know more than whether or not they are worth a shit when it comes to troubleshooting.

If that makes sense

We have teams, I spend 8 hours a day 5 days a week in the same chat room communicating with my team. I consider them co workers. Said person is on my team. I have other people from my old team that I don't talk to all day anymore but used to that I also still consider coworkers. I've also traded phone numbers and talked to some of them quite a few times.

We have teams, I spend 8 hours a day 5 days a week in the same chat room communicating with my team. I consider them co workers. Said person is on my team. I have other people from my old team that I don't talk to all day anymore but used to that I also still consider coworkers. I've also traded phone numbers and talked to some of them quite a few times.
See, that's different, you've worked intimately with them and had interactions with them outside of work. I never talked to anyone at a remote site that much.