feminists worse than gay midgets

5k3epl.gif

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
love that one

Why, because the clothes brand is George and not Georgina?

she'd use all these dumb arguements about how walmart doesnt hire any female managers, even though I pointed out to her that my best friend in college, his mom was the regional manager for walmart here... of course, that went in one ear and out the other becuase it didnt conform with femnazi views.

so, had to dump the stupid bitch becuase she was no longer responding to logic. before that class, she was a smart girl.

she'd also tell me how they'd have meetings on golf outings to exclude chicks. wtf, thats how business works, all our managers female and male play golf... good way to network, good team sport if you play scramble*

*i dont golf, which is why i'll never go into management :p

she'd also tell me how they'd have meetings on golf outings to exclude chicks. wtf, thats how business works, all our managers female and male play golf... good way to network, good team sport if you play scramble*

Yeah, I have the same problem :lol:

I told my wife I need to start playing...

Even though the last two bosses MY boss had, didn't golf, not sure about his new one.

my team won the CNN Open, our employee golf tournament, 3 years ago and we got 3rd place last year. I've golfed with most of my bosses throughout life. I usually get out and play once a week. I have a work tournament this coming Monday too. This one is just for the tech services division. Won it 4 or 5 years ago. :)