feminism

FlyNavy said:
real_women_have_curves.jpg

edit: i remember seeing this all over san francisco, my friend said "and i thought the ipod ads were annoying"

31206976_7e23c59eed_o.jpg

I actually have a pic of me in a white swimsuit that kind of makes me fit in with all those chics.

speaking of which I hear Playboy is showing lackluster quarterly earnings and Christine Hefner is planning for a major restructure of their finances

FlamingGlory said:
Do I detect JEALOUSY! :D

i won't be jealous if you let me be a bunny. and by bunny, i mean that i can live at the mansion, be fully clothed, do any damn thing i want to, and not have required sex with an old guy. deal?

Thorn Bird said:
i won't be jealous if you let me be a bunny. and by bunny, i mean that i can live at the mansion, be fully clothed, do any damn thing i want to, and not have required sex with an old guy. deal?
I was more throwing it out there as an example of older men getting younger girls... It's like having more than one wife, who the hell wants to deal with 5 women at the SAME TIME.

FlamingGlory said:
I was more throwing it out there as an example of older men getting younger girls... It's like having more than one wife, who the hell wants to deal with 5 women at the SAME TIME.

a woman will be the death of you, boy. :fly:

Drool-Boy said:
I dont care as long as the bitch makes my dinner and iron my shirts afore I black dat eye again.

yes sir, ill get right on it

HAHA! I DON'T THINK SO!

Drool-Boy said:
And dames dont like being called broads. I tried using the blanket term "bitchez" for a while but that didnt work either, so now I just call them "dude".
black people hate being called "boy" for some reason

I apologize if this is mildly scattered....

After reading everything in this thread, I look back and think, in accordance with Pandora, how feminism has changed. If they are teaching the views she has stated in an all female college, awesome. However, all we here about via the media is the negative, extremist side of feminism vis a vis lawsuits and the like. I think the women who are sueing over indirect sexist remarks and jokes should be shot. I also feel that if a woman meets all the same qualifications that a man does, she should get the job without special privilages. I think no woman should have to feel any less by choosing to stay at home and raise a family.

As for telling the same jokes around guys as you would a female, DAMN STRAIGHT!! I have a sense of humor. I love jabbing back and flirting at work. Theres no need for a chick to get her panties in a wad. Oh, I must correct myself... get her ho straps in a wad. Guys should not be restricted in office humor so long as men have no problem with us talking about tampons and periods within the same room. Suck it up, fellas.

On the military topic, I think the draft blows chunks for everyone. Are we really so over populated that we have to ship people off to diminish our numbers? If we want to control population, send everyone who doesn't meet the "criteria" to the vats/"showers"/ etc. What ever happend to the death sentence?

InnerMuse said:
`snip`
On the military topic, I think the draft blows chunks for everyone. Are we really so over populated that we have to ship people off to diminish our numbers? If we want to control population, send everyone who doesn't meet the "criteria" to the vats/"showers"/ etc. What ever happend to the death sentence?
Holy shit you got the draft, overpapulation, the holocaust, and the death sentace all in one paragraph o_O

InnerMuse said:
Wow, looking back on that post, I must have been on something. Vehmen schould be scheen und not herdt.
And looking back on my post my spelling really sucked.